FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sacandaga report ?  (Read 44122 times)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
Re: Sacandaga report ?
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2017, 11:38 AM »
Took the new boat out this morning for a shake down. All is good. Water temp above the Northville bridge is 51 degrees. Still a lot of stuff floating so be careful this weekend. Wish the weather was going to be better. Buoys are not in yet...h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2017, 12:35 PM »
Hope you get some fish slime in the new boat this weekend Doug..   Good luck...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

lowaccord66

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2017, 07:27 AM »
Might give it a go tomorrow. 

rondog

« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2017, 12:41 PM »
Took the new boat out this morning for a shake down. All is good. Water temp above the Northville bridge is 51 degrees. Still a lot of stuff floating so be careful this weekend. Wish the weather was going to be better. Buoys are not in yet...h2l
Doug
 How dirty is the water ?
Thanks
Ron

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2017, 08:06 PM »
Sorry I am late with this  none report. Yesterday it wasn't too bad. Didn't see the lake today in the daylight but it has come up some, so might be off color on this end. Just got home after spending almost 18 hours in the ER with my wife. She has to have her gall bladder removed. The Lung Transplant Team wants it done in NYC so had to wait up here until they got a room for her down there. They wouldn't let me take her down...NO fishing this weekend for me. If you go Good Luck....h2l

lowaccord66

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2017, 02:19 AM »
Sorry I am late with this  none report. Yesterday it wasn't too bad. Didn't see the lake today in the daylight but it has come up some, so might be off color on this end. Just got home after spending almost 18 hours in the ER with my wife. She has to have her gall bladder removed. The Lung Transplant Team wants it done in NYC so had to wait up here until they got a room for her down there. They wouldn't let me take her down...NO fishing this weekend for me. If you go Good Luck....h2l

Best wishes for you and your wife! 

rondog

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2017, 04:58 AM »
Doug
Good luck to you and your wife

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2017, 05:57 AM »
50 and light rain. Lake came up about 6 inches...Thanks for the well wishes.
Low is up early to go fishing and Ron must be posting while he is waiting to launch his boat...h2l

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2017, 04:26 PM »
Lake level is about and inch from going over the spillway at the dam. We could use a few day of no rain....h2l

lowaccord66

« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2017, 07:41 PM »
50 and light rain. Lake came up about 6 inches...Thanks for the well wishes.
Low is up early to go fishing and Ron must be posting while he is waiting to launch his boat...h2l

I went Doug.  Ran about 40 miles bouncing from spot to spot.  We got 1 keeper eye near the river jigging and that was it other than prolific smallie action.  Thanks for the heads up on the floating debris.  Got windy in the afternoon.

tonebea

« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2017, 08:01 AM »
I was out last night near Day and it was cccccccold! Fished from 7:30 to 9:30 in my usual decent spots and only got 1 short by about an inch.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2017, 08:49 AM »
You are a better man than I am. I see the results of the GSLFF contest. Top four walleyes 22 to 19 inches. Pike was 37". 122 people fish it. Wasn't the best of days...h2l

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2017, 06:37 AM »
Need New Report?
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2017, 08:57 AM »
Fished weds afternoon 6-dark, 4shorts and a 18".  One nice jumbo all trolling 27fow.
Went back out last evening.  6 shorts all trolling. Was chilly with the cloud cover and wind.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #134 on: Jun 08, 2017, 04:16 PM »
Just a heads up. Looks like the high performance boats are here for the weekend. They were running most of the day from the campsite and down toward the dam. They don't care if you are fishing. Some went 50/75 feet from me today....h2l

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.