FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Memorial Weekend Trip  (Read 1931 times)

fshnfool

• Retired MFF Mod
Memorial Weekend Trip
« on: May 24, 2006, 02:23 PM »
Hey all....been a while since I've been around. Nice to see y'all getting out there. I haven't dropped a line in over a month and I'm SOOOO looking forward to my trip to Flagstaff. Heading out tomorrow afternoon. Plans changed a little bit. Due to releases on the Dead river this weekend and with the little kids that're gonna be with us, we've decided to stay at the Eustis end of Flagstaff, right on the lakeshore.  I hear the fishing isn't the best on Flagstaff, so I'm hoping to get over to Jim Pond for a day. I don't have fly fishing gear, so that kinda limits my "where to go" options.....alot of fly fishing only up around there.  Nevertheless, it's gonna be an awesome getaway, and I'm wayyyy overdue for the time off.  Got the camera loaded and hopefully I'll be posting pics come next week.   Have a GREAT Memorial Weekend All and Thanks to all the troops. :flag:

p.s.   Anyone from up that way, or anyone heading up that way this weekend want to get together and drop a line or two, I'll be 5 minutes from The Pine's Market.  pm me for details.

Scott

Brookiespecial

• Cast and Blast!!
Re: Memorial Weekend Trip
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 04:16 PM »
Scott, will be in Rangeley Tomm-Sunday. Planning on hitting Upper Dam sometimes in there, let me know whats going on...possibly the Kennebago as well.

Justin

Left Handed Model

• I know it's backwards, I'm Left Handed..
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 08:18 PM »
I was wondering where you were...  You should come down this way some weekend...  We'll hit up some saltwater....  Good luck on the trip and hope the boys do a little better this time and only lose the cheap lures.... ;D
Mike aka: Lefty, the Yellow Pole Guy..GO TEAM MAINE!!
"Do unto others, as you would have done to you"

pegasus

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 08:19 PM »
I went fishing on Jim's Pond one time. The Green Drake hatch was going on and the trout were hungry. Good luck, it's a fun pond.
Stop eating the bait and let's go fishing!

ForestFireFighter

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 06:27 AM »
Scott, will be in Rangeley Tomm-Sunday. Planning on hitting Upper Dam sometimes in there, let me know whats going on...possibly the Kennebago as well.

Justin
Justin - I go to Rangeley every summer during the first full week in August. We always troll the lake. Can you suggest a place for a relatively new fly fisherman to try his luck in the area? Thanks, Forestfirefighter

Hoppes

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 08:20 PM »
Hitting the Rapid River Monday for the day.  Hope everyone has a safe and great fishing holiday.  Thanks also to all veterens, past, present and future.
Hoppes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.