FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: out of state license?  (Read 6027 times)

Bigfish57

out of state license?
« on: Mar 27, 2004, 06:25 PM »
what do they run down there anyway? I was thinking of doing some fishing after I come down from Maine for the bike rally.
Anthony

Cider

Re: out of state license?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2004, 12:53 PM »

Fishing non-resident: $53.00
1 Day fishing non-resident: $15.00
3 Day fishing non-resident: $28.00
7 Day fishing non-resident: $35.00
Combination hunt & fish non-resident: $141.00

Bigfish57

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2004, 05:28 PM »
thats not too bad at all...thanks a lot for the info.
Anthony

Cider

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2004, 05:55 PM »
thats not too bad at all...thanks a lot for the info.

:P Choke Choke  :-X Gasp  :-\ Wheez  :'(  You think that is good, you should see NYS fishing license prices.  They are very reasonable.

I think NH is steep in comparison, but it is still cheaper than the price of a one day lift ticket on the slopes.  Think of it this way, for the cost of your license, which is roughly equivalent to the cost of a one day skiing trip, you are getting one year of fun rather than just eight hours!!  ;D

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2004, 05:33 PM »
Cider, your favorite Jarhead here.  Do you know if they consider military as residents for purchasing licenses.  I know New Jersey will let active duty members buy their resident license even when not stationed in NJ.

Thanks,
Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Cider

« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2004, 08:01 PM »
Steve,

I don't think so, but I am not 100% positive on that.

Part of the problem is that we don't have sales tax or state income tax.  All I pay is federal income tax, property tax, and local school tax.  The property taxes and school taxes are pretty high to help compensate, but even so some towns/cities are really suffering in the school systems.  We just don't have a broad base to pull revenue from and the state doesn't really offer too many breaks to us vets.  I do get a $100 discount on my annual property tax, but that is the only benefit I get.

I'll look into it and get back to you.

Cider

« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2004, 02:56 PM »
Steve, I don't see that NH offers any special rates or benefits to veterans on their licenses.  I think the only thing going for vets right now is the free license for those who are on active duty and wish to hunt or fish in their home state.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.