FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jeff Gordon does it again...  (Read 10003 times)

archbishop

Re: Jeff Gordon does it again...
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 08:07 AM »
well my guess is you dont watch racing and are trying to be funny but hes had the flames on for years now he hassnt raced the rainbow in a while last week was nice though he won with the help of yoda and the force ;D

butterworm

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 08:42 AM »
hey arch. those flames on that car show his true colors. besides doesn't the rainbow
paint job mean he is part of the rainbow coalition ;D

archbishop

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 08:49 AM »
i new your fat arse was gonna get on here and say something eventually lol yup hes a rainbow flamer but one thats going to pass dale sr in wins this year and be in third by the end off next year he will never catch petty but he will get 2nd place only 29 more to go to catch pearson and with rusty the only active driver within 30 wins of gordon and all active drivers on the 30+ wins list retiring its gonna be a long time till another flaming rainbow driver comes along

butterworm

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2005, 09:23 AM »
sorry man i could not resist. i give my son the same poop cause he is a gordon fan also. the only good thing is that he does not say anything back . he still learning what he can get away with and what he cannot. its pretty funny sometimes cause i know he has somthing to say he just does not know how to put it politely to the old man.

archbishop

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2005, 09:25 AM »
lol when is the last time pj put it politly (man tell mom i dont want to f-ing go) lol

i never new he was a gordon fan yeah gordon has the last of the mohicans on his side  ;D and you dont have a driver why pick on gordon?

Fish-trap

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2005, 09:32 AM »
Posted on: Today at 09:07:45 AMPosted by: archbishop 
Insert Quote
well my guess is you dont watch racing and are trying to be funny

Dang Arch, you are good man. You hit the nail on the head. I don't watch racing, I was just messing around and trying to give you a hard time, all in good fun though ;)
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

butterworm

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2005, 09:39 AM »
well its like jeff foxworthy said. face fans hate gordon cause he pronunciates his words in a correct manner while most drivers are southern red necks and do not know how to pronunciate let alone spell it. and i do have a driver , just ask the wife sunday when you see her  ;D

archbishop

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2005, 09:44 AM »
she wont be up at 0430 she will be sound asleep till the dog jumps on her when we leave and you do not have a driver

Fish-trap

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2005, 09:46 AM »
If I had to choose a driver it would prolly be Newman just because he is from a town less than 40 mins away.
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

archbishop

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2005, 10:38 AM »
4:20 :evil: lol        qualifying is tonight i wonder who will be the man till the race

butterworm

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2005, 10:42 AM »
im going with jimmy johnson. he seems to always do good in the qualifying. then seems to find a way to blow it in the race.

archbishop

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2005, 10:46 AM »
he doesnt blow too bad because he is the points leader by quit a bit and he did sweep the races last year and hes going for 3 in a row but its a little different this time its at night for the first time

ps his boss jeff gordon who taught him has 6 wins at darlington ;)

butterworm

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2005, 10:51 AM »
im new to all this. the wife got me into nascar about a yr and a half ago. so do don't be quoting statistics at me cause i have no idea what the hell you are talking about buddy  :)

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2005, 08:55 AM »
The youngster Kahne gets the pole,  will see if he can back it up.

Mike

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2005, 01:26 PM »
I hope he can.  Kahne is a good kid. 

Mike, who you going with next year?  I'm still up in the air.  The folks got me the Last Call Jacket when they were here a couple weeks ago.  Don't know if I'll ever wear it though.

TReed
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.