FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wonderful Day  (Read 1305 times)

Steuben1

Wonderful Day
« on: Mar 22, 2009, 02:15 PM »
Me and my son went out fishing on Saturday.  We got to the lake at about 10 am and started chasing the eyes.  Wasn't long before he boated some bass.  I later got a couple eyes but nothing big, just a couple 19"er's.  I am still trying to learn how to catch them.  We were doing well with boating some fish and then the sun came out directly over our heads.  It actually got hot out.  We had to shed our jackets.   What a wonderful day out on the lake with my son.

We also got hooked up with Leavnsorlips and Rj.  Nice to have met you guys and great fish leavnsorlips.  I will let him post the picture which is a nice 5 lb eye!

The two liitle ones I did manage.  And boy did I work hard for these!

Jeff

leavnsorlips

Re: Wonderful Day
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:13 PM »

Steuben1

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:35 PM »

leavnsorlips

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:51 PM »
thank you sir!!!!! didn't have time to go back and figure out what i did wrong. we ended up with 3 keeper eyes and one keeper pike!!! got a couple bass and 5 or 6 littler pike!!!! didnt weigh the big one but she was 26" long. rj and i had a great time as well!!! it was very nice meeting you and kaleb!!! thanks again for the heads up and definately lookin forward to doin it again sometime....soon!!!!

SmuckBuck

• Here Kitty Kitty!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2009, 02:07 PM »
Nice looking fsh gentleman!
I live with Fear and Danger everyday, but sometimes She lets me go Fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.