FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Erie Bound!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2683 times)

Steuben1

Erie Bound!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Apr 15, 2009, 03:26 PM »
Will be on the water by Thursday afternoon and will return on Saturday night late.  Hopefully I will have a good report and good pics!!

Jeff

daffydone

Re: Erie Bound!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2009, 05:40 PM »
looks like the weather wiil be good for your trip.good luck and be safe.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2009, 01:24 AM »
Stueben1-

where are you heading to on erie i will be there friday to sunday launching out of wild wings marina. first day i will be in a 26' brown crestliner. the last few days ill be in a white and blue warrior. if you see me yell at me!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

hook em

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2009, 01:53 AM »

I did a charter a couple of years ago,and it is truly a Walleye Factory...
                   Got an 8 Pounder on the wall from Erie.......Enjoy it,its AWESOME !!!!!!!

Hook em

gill gitter

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2009, 02:49 AM »
stuben1, don't know where your headed on erie but have heard the males are stacked on locust reef out in front of turtle creek(this is normal for april thru the 2nd or third week of may) bounce purple hair jigs with shiners and you will probably have a limit in an hour or two. i will be there the 24th thru the 26th. good luck and have a great time.

Steuben1

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16, 2009, 04:03 AM »
Stueben1-

where are you heading to on erie i will be there friday to sunday launching out of wild wings marina. first day i will be in a 26' brown crestliner. the last few days ill be in a white and blue warrior. if you see me yell at me!

Northern,

Small world!  I will also be going out of Wild Wings Marina.  We are also staying there as a friend of mine has a camper there at the campground.  My friend got a new boat this year so I don't know what color it is.  There will be 4 of us.  You can't miss me,  I will have my Vexilar hat on and I have never seen another one like it before.  My 13 year old son will also be with me.  With the weather,  we should all do pretty good!

Jeff

pigsmallie

« Reply #6 on: Apr 16, 2009, 07:48 AM »
Lets see some photos of  GIANT walleyes!!!! :o :o
Aka Slabgill

Minner_Skinner

« Reply #7 on: Apr 16, 2009, 08:18 AM »
Its one big mud puddle up there fellows,let er rip,jerk baby jerk,the trollers will have a hard time finding clear water,keep track of the ones caught in the mouth and the ones under the mouth,and else where,lol,And tell me about it when ya get home.When the waters this muddy,its the Maumee River all over.Just harder to get caught keeping illegal hooked fish,be safe and bring a boat load home.

jptko

« Reply #8 on: Apr 16, 2009, 11:13 AM »
erie is always like chcolate milk in the spring. headed over there this weekend also goin out of wild wings to

fish_tko

« Reply #9 on: Apr 16, 2009, 11:32 AM »
http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/modis/modis.cgi/modis?region=e&page=1&template=sub&image=a1.09102.1819.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg

Copy and paste this picture. No pics are posted from today's sat. imagery, but if it is anything like Sunday was, plus the two extra days of rain mon and tues......

Jig n Pig

« Reply #10 on: Apr 16, 2009, 04:14 PM »
I'm looking forward to some pics and stories. :thumbup_smilie:

Oh yeah. Catch a smallie for me will ya? ;D
Spring Bobber

donnie.dew

• ALWAYS READY TO GO!!
« Reply #11 on: Apr 16, 2009, 05:32 PM »
 :thumbup_smilie: we'll be there next weekend,,can't wait,,we'er gonna slam um ;D

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #12 on: Apr 17, 2009, 02:20 AM »
im leaving bout 4 in the evening. fishing saturday and sunday. erie is always muddy in the spring for all the years i have been goin. i also have a camper in the grounds right there. i will keep an eye out for you, as i am in the first row when you pull in along the highway. my buddies were out today they got 8 just the two of them and this is their first year walleye fishing. it should be good, the weather is lookin good all the way till sunday evening then she is gonna blow again on monday will prob be back tuesday for a few more! i will be wearing a white and blue miller lite hat with a blue and white flannel on. good luck boys! she is starting up! get on em'..
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

leavnsorlips

« Reply #13 on: Apr 17, 2009, 06:48 AM »
hey steuben! i truly hope this trip works out much better than the last trip you had planned for erie!  :whistling: :cursing:

Minner_Skinner

« Reply #14 on: Apr 17, 2009, 06:50 AM »

Find clear water and you'll find bigger fish ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.