FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ANYONE FISHING  (Read 2163 times)

abishop

ANYONE FISHING
« on: Sep 10, 2009, 04:12 PM »
HAVENT SEN ANY NEW POSTS. JUST WONDERING IS EVERYONE HUNTING? Thinking about trying it tomorrow, anyone have any HOT TIPS?

Boomer

Re: ANYONE FISHING
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2009, 04:16 PM »
Thinking about Brookville on Sunday. Load boat with decoys and fishing rods. Do I fish for bass, catfish, walleye or go for geese and teal?  Squirrel?

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2009, 08:02 PM »
i have a hot tip... i been smackin the geese hard! hahahaha. doves are for the most part done and teal here and there havent been much around since it opened. she got too cold at night pushed some out. next three days goose hunting then, getting ready for bow season for the 2 weeks till duck opens.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Felix

• Myfishfinder Sponsor
  • R.I.P. Janurary 16, 2015
« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2009, 10:51 PM »
Fished for the last time last weekend till the hard water gets here.
Been shooting the bow time to fill the freezer with some red meat! ;D
Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2009, 11:01 PM »
I've been hard at work trying to make up for the fish that aren't being picked up. No time for fishing.  :'(
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

troutline

« Reply #5 on: Sep 11, 2009, 05:56 AM »
Will be going to the dusk til dawn fishing tournament at bass lake saturday night.

KingPerch

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2009, 07:16 AM »
The only fishing I'm doing lately is fishing around my tool pouch for my tools!!!! :w00t:--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

hook em

« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2009, 11:21 AM »
Been working on this Old house,heading out Sunday to Kos. County..
Hopefully the cooler nights will get em active ???? Eye's that is.....

Piggyn

« Reply #8 on: Sep 12, 2009, 01:41 PM »
I took my canoe out on Golden Lake yesterday afternoon... put 25 panfish in the cooler, although only a couple of them were what I'd classify as nice... lots of sorting.  Fish were tight to cover in the channel that runs to Hogback.  It seemed like casting so that your bobber made a nice plop got their attention better than a more silent entry.  Other than that, I haven't hardly been out lately.
Catching the lunkers of tomorrow today!

abishop

« Reply #9 on: Sep 12, 2009, 02:07 PM »
Will be going to the dusk til dawn fishing tournament at bass lake saturday night.
Missed it again. I would of liked to go to the tourney. I have a wedding 2 go 2 on Saturday. I didnt even hear anything reguarding Bass Lake. Please fill me in on the amount of fishermen who got in and winning results. Oh, also any payout or prizes. Who sponsored this tourney? thanks, al

hook em

« Reply #10 on: Sep 12, 2009, 08:01 PM »
10-4 On the Bass Lake Tourney, I didn't hear a thing about it,went to one a few years ago
it was a good time..........

troutline

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2009, 09:17 AM »
The tournament is run by the Bass Lake Lion's Club. Payout for the Walleye and Catfish  1rst 200  2nd 100  3rd 50 . Fish from 6pm till 6am. They only had walleye turned in for 1rst and 2nd place. This tournament is the weekend after Labor Day every year.

abishop

« Reply #12 on: Sep 13, 2009, 01:49 PM »
Thanks, do you know how big was the eye? I think they have one for ice fishing as well. I will have to make that 1 4 sure.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.