FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The name of my lake is... The Front YARD!!!!!  (Read 2890 times)

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
Re: The name of my lake is... The Front YARD!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 23, 2012, 08:23 PM »
Got out tonight and before/during/after the storm.. Bunch of small gills and crappies.a few of the bigger craps

As you can see,they chewed the tail right off my tube and still were smokin it.. Gotta love that evening spring bite.. JT

icefishinfool247365

« Reply #16 on: Mar 23, 2012, 08:54 PM »
hoosier, do you have a boat or do you always fish from the bank. i figured this time of the year you really dont have to get out too far for crappie anyway. woulda been cool to run into you up while i was out your way this past week running the indiana countryside from angola to muncie. did pretty well. cant wait to get the big boat back on prairie creek. good walleye and perch fishing.

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Mar 24, 2012, 07:27 AM »
This time of year I have a flat bottom that very rarely leaves the back of the truck.Depending on how deep the pond or lake is (20-10ft) I will fish from the dam.If it is deeper than that,I`ll get the boat out and look for water around that deep and look for a drop or a channel next to it.Thats usally where I find crappie setting up this time of year.I havent found any fish on beds yet,but it aint far... JT

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Mar 24, 2012, 07:30 AM »
Nice crappies Hoo.... :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Greg2ha

• Must fish for fun!
« Reply #19 on: Mar 25, 2012, 05:52 PM »
Nice fish there fellas! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.