FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Busch in Mexico  (Read 3221 times)

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
Busch in Mexico
« on: Mar 05, 2005, 02:40 PM »
Watched most of qualifying today,  most of it w/o sound.  Some really fast cars out there and a Mexican woman seems to have made the field.  I really look forward to Sundays race and I am really getting into this series since you can't even look crosseyed at your competitor in Nextel Cup anymore.  I want to get the discussion going here,  a new season has dawned.

Mike

archbishop

Re: Busch in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2005, 09:48 AM »
discussion fine but the week busch was in mexico nextel had off and your talking about the 2 like there the same and why cant you look cross eyed at your competitor anymore? ther still fighting bumping and grinding on and off the track

fishNH

• Best of both worlds - open water and ice fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2005, 11:36 AM »
What's everyone's hometown (closest) Nascar track?  Loudon, NH for me.  Racing kinda sucks there, but the track is only about 30 mins. from the house.  I think the Phoenix race in April should be kinda cool as it will be under the lights on Saturday.  Might try to get tix for that one in a few years.  The best track that I have attended so far has to be Dover, Delaware (since I haven't been to Bristol yet).  I have also been to Daytona, Watkins Glen, Charlotte, and Pocono.  Talk about a wild time, try camping in the infield at Pocono sometime.  ;)
ice fishNH @ IS  huntNH @ MHF

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2005, 11:44 AM »
watkins glen for me just up the road and pocono is only a couple more hours drive from there

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2005, 12:31 PM »
I live in Philly,  so I have quite a few tracks close to me.  As for looking crosseyed,  look out Jimmy Johnson,  you are out 25 points. :nono: :rotflol: :clapping:  HAHA,  I can't stand Jimmy,  but come on nascar,  the bolt got loose, like some of your guys in your think tank. :wacko:  I have been watching NASCAR for 12 years,  not alot,  but it has really changed. It's a kinder, gentler NASCAR these days. :-\ :whistling: :sleep1:  I am glad to see some movement on this board though,  I live NASCAR and I love the driver debate that goes along with it. 8) ;D :evil: :angel:  I think there is more team loyalty with NASCAR than any other sport.  I will lay it out there,  I am a Rusty fan and I think he has a shot this year. :wacko: :w00t: :blink:  What do you guys think?  Bring it on fellas.

Mike :afro: :flag:

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2005, 04:08 PM »
Closest track to me would either be Watkins Glen but Pocono is only about 1 hour of a drive farther and I would rather watch that race than the cup race at The Glen.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fishNH

• Best of both worlds - open water and ice fishing!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2005, 11:31 AM »
Yeah - Watkins Glen is a tough track to watch, as you can only watch about 10% of the track if you are lucky.  Pretty cool setting though.  I was able to walk the whole track after the race a few years ago and got some cool souvenirs.  Snagged up some pieces of Dale Jrs. car from him hitting the guardrail, and got some the smashed up styrofoam from Dale Sr. going off in the foam.  Pocono is another tough track to watch.  You can see the whole track, but can't really tell who is who out on the backside.  I did like the access to pit road that they had available though.  That was the coolest thing to be down on pit road during practice sessions and meeting some of the drivers and seeing them drive by right next to you.  Infield camping was an experience to never forget too. 
ice fishNH @ IS  huntNH @ MHF

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2005, 01:42 PM »
Mike,

I'm with ya, I think Rusty has a great chance this year and it would be an awesome finale prior to his departure.

Richmond, VA and Dover, DE are closest to me but then there's Charlotte and Bristol.  It's a toss up.

Troy
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.