FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: MAXI  (Read 1571 times)

abishop

MAXI
« on: Nov 05, 2016, 06:16 PM »
There was a bass tourney there today. Saw some nice 4 pound smallies. Nice day to be out. Got a bunch of small perch. Kept enough 4 a meal. Haven't been there in a few years. Got the last place to park. LUCKY ME

MisterIzzo

Re: MAXI
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2016, 09:48 PM »
We must have launched just before you.  We were the ones in the pontoon.

Ended up with a couple of 9-10 inch perch and a bunch of short ones.  Caught a 14in smallie as well.

We were about 2 weeks too early for the walleye/perch pattern we tried.  Water temp was still 58 degrees.  Realized a little too late that we should have been bassin'.

Weather was a peach!

icecleate

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:42 PM »
Have to get there real early on the weekends because the lake has so many tournaments. I have only fished at night starting around midnight and fish to daylight. Do not have to worry about parking and the eye fishing is usually good.

wallin

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2016, 07:57 PM »
Al we ended up with 19 yesterday, not monsters but descent keepers, probably caught over 100 perch.

Went back today and it was a whole different story, only 5 today but had friends do very well all around us.

Wallin

icecleate

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2016, 08:51 PM »
Glad to see that you got some Tom.

High Flags

« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2016, 05:55 PM »
nice mess Tom, I would love to get over there again with all this nice weather,  Had some good perch action my last time over there. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.