Dan Dan the perch man

abishop

Re: PERCH
« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2017, 05:20 PM »
Thanks 4 the info. Anyone else????? I know him and 4 others named Dan. LOL

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2017, 04:09 AM »
Going searching here in a bit. Heading out of Trail Creek east.

abishop

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16, 2017, 09:21 AM »
Little too rough. Had to come back in. Guess the weatherman was wrong AGAIN. 20 dollars in bait and 10 to launch NADA.

libo

« Reply #5 on: Jun 16, 2017, 10:55 AM »
hey al, I think I talked to you this morning at trail creek . we stayed on shore, but thought we missed out cause it never did rain. I was with my buddy who has a black lund. been out last 4 days in a row. fishing got a little better each day. good luck next time.

MC_angler

« Reply #6 on: Jun 16, 2017, 02:19 PM »
Al, try checking the Michigan City buoy next time. Always good to look before making the trip. Can save you some hassle, or confirm that the forecast is on

http://greatlakesbuoys.org/station_page.php?station=45170

It's nice now, but there was a storm that moved thru that had the lake a bit rough this morning

taxid

« Reply #7 on: Jun 16, 2017, 03:39 PM »
Massachusetts doesn't count does it Al?  ;D  The lake I'm on seems to be lousy with eating size yellow perch.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishcrazy

« Reply #8 on: Jun 17, 2017, 08:39 PM »
the national weather service marine forecast is my best friend al. pretty accurate. the wife and i didnt fish thursday just swam and hung out but all the poles were bending and a couple i spoke with did well ..  same spot you were   they are in just need a nice calm day.  good luck

abishop

« Reply #9 on: Jun 17, 2017, 09:24 PM »
the national weather service marine forecast is my best friend al. pretty accurate. the wife and i didnt fish thursday just swam and hung out but all the poles were bending and a couple i spoke with did well ..  same spot you were   they are in just need a nice calm day.  good luck
Yeah, that is what I heard. Thursday they were biting good. This is always the case. I am there a day late. LOL

abishop

« Reply #10 on: Jul 01, 2017, 01:51 PM »
Wondering if anyone has found any? Going to try to get out if this wind cooperates. Have 4 days off. Would like some gold. LOL...

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #11 on: Jul 01, 2017, 06:34 PM »
Im going to hit some weed beds tomorrow with some spinner action, nobody has hardly tried it in a few years. We gonna let it rip in the morning. An ole fashion "perch-search"
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #12 on: Jul 01, 2017, 07:04 PM »
navy pier or cal park. Haven't heard anyone carrying soft craws yet.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #13 on: Jul 01, 2017, 07:43 PM »
Gonna do both if need be.

And i wont be using soft craws eighther. I never used them back years ago eighther. Have a less expensive and much better bait that works
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #14 on: Jul 01, 2017, 07:45 PM »
Seen some posts made elsewhere guys have been picking some perch east of burns harbor. 20-40 foot of water. Nothing astounding but picking away at them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.