FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fish Species by water body  (Read 2003 times)

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Fish Species by water body
« on: Oct 16, 2017, 03:00 PM »
Does NH have a website that lists the fish species for each body of water?
Wicked Wec

zwiggles

Re: Fish Species by water body
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2017, 03:29 PM »
They do: http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/maps/bathymetry.html

It is not always entirely accurate for fish species, but usually gives you a good idea.

I think you mentioned going to sergeants pond in wolfborough. I looked and could not find that water body listed. It is connected to wentworth is it may be safe to assume similar species may be in sergeant.

It may also be worth contacting a F&G employee, and ask if they have any info on the lake.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2017, 04:01 PM »
Thank you zwiggles. Maybe someone on here knows a little about sargents?
Wicked Wec

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2017, 07:18 PM »
I tried to look it up for you. Only thing I could find was real estate listings and they an notorious for not knowing squat about fishing. One said it was only 10 feet deep and had lake trout. (Togue) Huh?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

zwiggles

« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2017, 08:55 PM »
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.usmre.com/5832/sargents_wolfeboro%20(1).pdf

It says to contact town regarding access. Give the town of wolfeboro a call, and inquire with them. It probably has some kind of special regulation.

jibbs

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2017, 04:47 PM »
A Clark’s guide is great..has launch and parking info, directions etc..sorry for the not true remark..sounded rude..I just should put the built a new one last year..unfortunately they put islands which stinks but still a solid ramp but busy
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

porkpiehat

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2017, 10:11 PM »
Speaking of Wentworth, the bathy map says there are rainbows in there but I haven't heard much about them being caught...I've had no luck there ice fishing. It's not a trout pond so should still be fishable, provided they are actually in there.

dunphy11

« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 2018, 09:45 AM »
Speaking of Wentworth, the bathy map says there are rainbows in there but I haven't heard much about them being caught...I've had no luck there ice fishing. It's not a trout pond so should still be fishable, provided they are actually in there.
RB are in there pretty heavy, was catching them over deep water early a.m. and shallow.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.