FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sununu Fires F&G Comm. Chairman!!  (Read 2950 times)

dickbaker

Sununu Fires F&G Comm. Chairman!!
« on: Oct 29, 2017, 01:29 PM »
Ted Tichey, Chairman  of the NHF&G Commission just called to let me know that the Governor replaced him (fired is what Ted actually told me)!!
This is the result of the Commissioners sending a letter blasting the Gov. for his ending the Sunapee Wild Goose access project?
More like Something Trump would do?
Dick

zwiggles

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Re: Sununu Fires F&G Comm. Chairman!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2017, 09:00 PM »
Confucius say, "He who diss da Man must expect the can."
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

ericbres

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2017, 07:29 AM »
Absolute shame. I was following that story - what a complete mess. How a guy like Sununu ended up running this state still baffles me.
My best guess? Another example of folks just voting "R" or "D" straight down a ticket without actually doing any due-diligence about the candidate.

Side note - don't get me started on the blatant payoffs he's received to push through the Northern Pass project either ...

dickbaker

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2017, 08:46 AM »
I'm afraid that this is just a not too subtle warning to NHF&G Director Normandeau that he has to do as his BOSS tells him?   SAD and something I only expected from the White House!!
Dick

dickbaker

« Reply #5 on: Nov 14, 2017, 08:20 AM »
Confucius say, "He who diss da Man must expect the can."
fishnmachine?   Not impressed with your lowly attitude related to SAD  Concord  house politics and those that take the time to represent you at NHF&G!!   
Dick

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2017, 09:09 AM »
I have no attitude, Dick. You're talking about someone being dismissed from an "At Will" position. That is an appointed position, correct?

It's my belief that appointees do not necessarily represent. That's a hire and fire deal.
Elected officials represent the masses. If that was an elected position, the governor couldn't have fired him. That's all I was getting at, Dick.  The People didn't put him there. The governor did, and the governor can let him go.     :)
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

dickbaker

« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2017, 11:22 AM »
I have no attitude, Dick. You're talking about someone being dismissed from an "At Will" position. That is an appointed position, correct?

It's my belief that appointees do not necessarily represent. That's a hire and fire deal.
Elected officials represent the masses. If that was an elected position, the governor couldn't have fired him. That's all I was getting at, Dick.  The People didn't put him there. The governor did, and the governor can let him go.     :)

Sorry to criticize you.  Your absolutely right.  Just that in this instance the entire NHF&G  commission took on the governor when he disregarded  the state fishing population as related to its legal access to the waters of NH.  He did it primarily for future republican votes!  The firing of the commission chairman was a warning to
the commission and the F&G executive director!   Maybe the sort of thing we have come to expect from the white house BUT NOT from our LIVE FREE OR DIE state.
I respect NHF&G and its advisory commission and I think they do a wonderful job for the NH sportsmen!
Dick

swnoel

« Reply #8 on: Nov 23, 2017, 06:10 PM »
Sounds like someone might be afflicted with the Trump Derangement Syndrome ...  :laugh:

dickbaker

« Reply #9 on: Nov 26, 2017, 12:16 PM »
Sounds like someone might be afflicted with the Trump Derangement Syndrome ...  :laugh:

I think it results from too much Twitter activity?  I'm shocked that Twitter has spread from the White House to NH's Golden Dome!!
Dick

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.