FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WONT BE LONG  (Read 2750 times)

abishop

WONT BE LONG
« on: Nov 01, 2017, 07:09 AM »
32 DEGREES HERE THIS MORNING. TOO COLD FOR OPEN WATER FISHING 4 ME SO I WILL GLADLY WAIT TILL WE CAN WALK ON WATER. LETS HOPE WE HAVE A BETTER SEASON THAN THE LAST COUPLE. IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE ONGOOD ICE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR. OH, GUESS I KNOW WHAT TO ASK SANTA FOR LOL....

bigr

Re: WONT BE LONG
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2017, 08:45 AM »
I'm sure we will start hearing guesses about when we will get ice. It will be one of the first topics to come on the iceshanty site. What the heck here's mine, Jan 3rd.

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2017, 11:46 AM »
Will be close to 70 Sunday.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Jig_Head

« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2017, 03:06 PM »
I'm sure we will start hearing guesses about when we will get ice. It will be one of the first topics to come on the iceshanty site. What the heck here's mine, Jan 3rd.
Noooo....Definitely mid December. Book it. Unless your talking bout the reservoirs

kfishdoctor

« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2017, 07:31 AM »
Ice is only good found in a glass cooling off my drink on a hot day or eve. Al for Christmas I will get you a 10 lb bag of it to walk on!

abishop

« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2017, 09:17 AM »
Ice is only good found in a glass cooling off my drink on a hot day or eve. Al for Christmas I will get you a 10 lb bag of it to walk on!
I am a big guy, I need more than that. lol

taxid

« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2017, 10:05 AM »
Weather forecast keeps changing. Apparently they are having a hard time with the weather patterns.

Was supposed to warm up a little Sunday and no rain. No rain and thunderstorms. I need to seine a pond several times but don't care to in a cold rain with t storms. So looks like Sunday's out.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Boomer

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 2017, 07:33 AM »
I saw a body of water covered in ice and snow today as I was driving to work ;D - unfortunately it was a mud puddle  >:(

We will still be able to fish this winter: somewhere / sometime/ somehow.

Boomer

taxid

« Reply #8 on: Nov 10, 2017, 04:27 PM »
I had to make a trip to southern Wisconsin yesterday. Saw a trailer with snow on it at a gas station. Asked the guy where he got the snow. Said it was northern Wisconsin about 75 miles south of Bayfield. 6 inches of snow there and still snowing when he left.

Mac Attack

« Reply #9 on: Nov 10, 2017, 07:23 PM »

I agree.

All you other clowns take that garbage over to IS.

8)

taxid

« Reply #10 on: Nov 11, 2017, 08:01 AM »
Had ice on part of one of my back holding/hatchery ponds this morning. Supposed to get back up into the low 50's next week though.

Wish I had more time or I'd be out in the boat again. Maybe next week.

SuzyQ

« Reply #11 on: Nov 15, 2017, 07:54 PM »
It is going to be horrible ice this year.  Hate to be the bearer of the bad news, but that is what it is going to be.

Daybreak

« Reply #12 on: Nov 15, 2017, 08:27 PM »
It is going to be horrible ice this year.  Hate to be the bearer of the bad news, but that is what it is going to be.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  Hope we have some ice to fish safely for a couple of months or more.  Often we have at least a week sometime in December we can get out on the ponds and the usual early ice spots. 
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

taxid

« Reply #13 on: Nov 16, 2017, 06:03 AM »

I agree.

All you other clowns take that garbage over to IS.

8)

:D

kfishdoctor

« Reply #14 on: Dec 05, 2017, 09:12 PM »
Been really happy with the great fishin weather lately. Got myself a nice bunch of perchies on 4 different days up in the slip. As I write this it is getting like when Al started this thread. But I still think we have 1 more warmup left. So I will say there will be no fishable ice until Jan 19th of 2032! and Im happy to say I wont be around to see it. By the way Al, I have increased  the offer to a 20 lb. bag. Your gonna need it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.