FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Promo code  (Read 1145 times)

tightliner812

Promo code
« on: Jun 01, 2018, 04:36 PM »
Hey everyone I would like to give you all a heads up Your Bobbers Down. Com has a sale going on until the 6th of June for 20% off your order. You can use my promo code and must put it in when you check out. The code is KH20. This is a great time to stock up on Fiskas jigs and Little Atom plastics and many other great products.

RoeBoat

Re: Promo code
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2018, 06:18 PM »
Thanks Kevin,

Might have to get on there and get some.  Love that red/glow for that was in the picture you posted on HH.  I think I donated my last one to Sylvan via an ice hole!  Hope you're having a good "spring" and catching some fish.

tightliner812

« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2018, 08:28 PM »
Thanks Jim! I have been doing good so far this year. Had a few small hiccups with my new boat to start the spring but got most of that  straightened out now. Fished a small tournament Thursday night on Bixler and won that one but there were only 5 boats. Took second today on Crooked Lake today and big bass. I caught most of my fish last year on the 4mm Daylight Pink. Was hard to beat that color no matter where I went. I probably caught close to 400 fish on that jig this winter.

RoeBoat

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2018, 08:54 AM »
Always things to work out on a new boat, even the brand new ones!  Like everything else in this world, heading towards death the minute it's made.  Pink/red has always been a go to color for me on gills and crappie.  I'm going to get some of those pink ones.  A couple years ago we were doing so well on a glow pink on Sylvan, I was buying them by the card. Good luck on those bass.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.