FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Groundfishing charter  (Read 1809 times)

wakefieldfisher

Groundfishing charter
« on: Jun 15, 2018, 08:06 AM »
Looking for a charter for 6 - 8 of us to do some ground fishing. Never been on a smaller boat so this would be new for us. Any recommendations?

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: Groundfishing charter
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2018, 09:17 AM »
Wicked Wec

bikrsrule

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2018, 06:41 AM »
Where would you be going out of? NH, ME, Mass? There is a good guy I know about that goes out of Portsmouth. You do know that you can not take Cod, just the other ground fish, Haddock, Pollock, Cusk...etc..

lunkerhunter

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2018, 04:57 PM »
Best bet for Ocean fishing .Eastmanns,, out of Seabrook NH.. Just got back from A 6 pack charter.. Well over 100 fish caught in all.. From haddock to Cod and Cusk.. All Cod returned to the waters as we cannot keep per Federal Regulations. BUT.. All those BIG YUMMY Haddock on the other hand.. They found themselves fileted and bagged FOR A FISH FRY . Several good boats to go out with,, Eastmanns , yellowbird , Al Gauron..make a few calls and see whats available.. AS for a  6 pk charter, I dont see that happening this year for you.. Those are usually reserved as late as March1st. Previous years charters get first bid. But theres always room on the big boat.. Good Luck.

bikrsrule

« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2018, 06:12 AM »
Mike Cleary runs a boat out of Portsmouth called the Scout II, He lives in Auburn NH. Shouldnt be hard to contact.

Mikey

« Reply #5 on: Jun 19, 2018, 01:49 PM »
I also recommend Eastman's. Was out on the Annie B Saturday. Limit on haddock+. Capt. Nate is a good kid and the Eastman family are top notch.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #6 on: Jul 14, 2018, 01:42 PM »
I also recommend Eastman's. Was out on the Annie B Saturday. Limit on haddock+. Capt. Nate is a good kid and the Eastman family are top notch.

X2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.