FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake Shafer  (Read 1081 times)

Spooled85

Lake Shafer
« on: May 25, 2019, 09:40 AM »
Fixing to head out there now. Looks like the rain is gonna miss down there . I hope so anyhow ! Will report what I find

abishop

Re: Lake Shafer
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 11:21 AM »
Good luck. When I woke up today the skies were blue and I wished I didnt listen to the weather man. Looks like rain coming in at noon and going to stay for a couple of hours. Rain all day tomorrow. If I dont have to work on Monday it may be a go. Never fished Shafer just below the dams only. What are you targeting?

Spooled85

Re: Lake Shafer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 11:17 PM »
Thanks , ya I never trust the weather man . It rained for about 15 min as soon as we launched . We hid under a bridge during that time . Turned out to be an awesome day ! I was targeting gills and crappie mainly, but didn't find any crappie just the gills . Lots of 6 to 7 inch gills they was in the shallows about 10 inches under a bobber with waxies and red Wiggler's . Didn't keep any . If they would have been a little bigger I would have .my wife did catch a couple close to 10 but wasn't enough for a meal . Tomorrow looks like a bust as of what the radar looks like now so we will see. But I'll be back at it again Monday !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.