FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ya Know....We Need Another Cooking Topic!  (Read 373776 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Ya Know....We Need Another Cooking Topic!
« Reply #390 on: Feb 19, 2020, 02:52 PM »
Man....I gotta learn to make pierogi. Those look great.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #391 on: Feb 19, 2020, 03:27 PM »
Nochos and pierogies look great.
 We made 3 dozen pierogies and froze them in serving portions.   There great...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #392 on: Feb 19, 2020, 04:54 PM »
Got a good recipe?

Bob
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #393 on: Feb 20, 2020, 04:54 AM »
We just used a recipe from online.
 Im sure Gotagetm has a good one...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #394 on: Feb 20, 2020, 05:49 AM »
I found several recipes online. Gonna make a batch Saturday.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #395 on: Feb 22, 2020, 09:55 AM »
Gonna skip with pierogi today. My neighbor gifted me a nice venison backstrap from a doe I helped him butcher. I've got some big shrimp in the freezer.

Surf and Turf tonight.

Rg

gotagetm

« Reply #396 on: Feb 22, 2020, 03:50 PM »
that sounds good

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #397 on: Feb 22, 2020, 05:38 PM »
It was!

Backstrap medallions with worchestershire and Franks. Cooked medium rare....sides of broccoli, 20 minute potatoes.......and shrimp.

Rg

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #398 on: Feb 22, 2020, 10:05 PM »
Looks awesome, I need to figure out how to post pictures

gotagetm

« Reply #399 on: Feb 23, 2020, 08:25 AM »
looks great rg
miller i do my pic posting from phone just go to this website on phone go to reply on whatever page your on tap
"ad images " should bring up all photos on phone and just choose ones ya want ,mine only does one at a time so i gotta go back to ad another, i cant for life of me figure ouy how to do on computer

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #400 on: Feb 23, 2020, 09:02 AM »
At the lower right hand corner of the "reply" box is "Add image to post" . This is a free option provided by the site. Choose "Add image to post" and it will bring up the Post Images page. Click on "Choose photo". You should be able to select the location for your image or just take a photo.

Select the image from your library or take a photo. Choose "done" and it will upload to your post automatically.

I believe you may have to register with Postimages the first time. I can say it's super easy on my iPad.

Rg

Mac Attack

« Reply #401 on: Feb 23, 2020, 09:44 AM »
Corned beef and cabbage today.
Because we will be gone on the cruise for St Paddy's I decided to relocate the holiday.
I'm Irish, so I can do that.
 ;D

gotagetm

« Reply #402 on: Feb 23, 2020, 01:27 PM »

Was supposed to fish all weekend ,but my cousins boy swims for Penn State and was swimming in college championship yesterday so I have bleacher a$$ and back today , so broccoli and cheese on sale at tops so made broccoli cheddar soup for freezer lunches for wife , said it's good ! So be making bunch more

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #403 on: Feb 23, 2020, 07:57 PM »
At the lower right hand corner of the "reply" box is "Add image to post" . This is a free option provided by the site. Choose "Add image to post" and it will bring up the Post Images page. Click on "Choose photo". You should be able to select the location for your image or just take a photo.

Select the image from your library or take a photo. Choose "done" and it will upload to your post automatically.

I believe you may have to register with Postimages the first time. I can say it's super easy on my iPad.

Rg

Thank you

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #404 on: Feb 24, 2020, 08:39 AM »

Was supposed to fish all weekend ,but my cousins boy swims for Penn State and was swimming in college championship yesterday so I have bleacher a$$ and back today , so broccoli and cheese on sale at tops so made broccoli cheddar soup for freezer lunches for wife , said it's good ! So be making bunch more

Looks yummy. I’m sure she’ll be delighted with that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.