FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pike and perch on Onieda lake, New York  (Read 93587 times)

pmreese3

Pike and perch on Onieda lake, New York
« on: Jun 10, 2013, 06:24 PM »
This is preese3,  My son and I LOVE to fish for Northern Pike and Perch.  Where are the some good places to try on Onieda Lake, New York?  Thank You for any suggestions.

KingPerch

Re: Pike and perch on Onieda lake, New York
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2013, 06:26 PM »
Check out the oneida Lake diehards thread....lot's of info in there! Welcome to MFF!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2013, 08:38 PM »
We get get pike and perch at chapman park in Bridgeport off 31. I've also seen some people get them at the end of the peir at sylvan beach.

pmreese3

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2013, 07:22 PM »
Thanks guys!  I am just loving this site so far.  It's informative, it's fun...can't say enough great things about it.  I'm glad the owner of the new Bait Store told me about this site.  Lots of fun.

Conundrum

« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2016, 05:47 PM »
This is preese3,  My son and I LOVE to fish for Northern Pike and Perch.  Where are the some good places to try on Onieda Lake, New York?  Thank You for any suggestions.

Another thread indicated that the northern population in Oneida Lake was down but the pickerel population was very high.  In the past (15 yrs ago) I caught some very nice Northern Pike fishing for bass.   Onondaga lake and the Seneca River have some very nice Northern populations.  Cross lake (which I have never fished) is reported to have a decent population.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.