FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: wanted  (Read 3433 times)

fingerlakesfisher

wanted
« on: Mar 11, 2004, 11:34 AM »
anyone have a row boat that they want to sell????  My brother has a boat that we use for big waters, however it would be nice to throw a boat in the pickup  and hit some small waters on my own every now and then. 

can_of_worms

Re: wanted
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2004, 10:28 AM »
I know of a small pontoon boat/trailor for sale. It is a 14' I think,18hp motor. It was the local fire dept boat. I think he will get rid of it pretty cheap. Other than that I don't know too much.

howey1176

• Gone Fishin'
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2004, 11:54 AM »
Don't know of any row boat, but a budy of mine has a 14' shallow aluminum boat. Light weight and small. Trailer, fish finder, battery, new Minn Kota 30 lb. thrust trolling motor, 9.9 hp Evinrude with 6 gal. tank, two new oars with oar locks, and two new anchors comes with it. Motor is a runner, very dependable. Boat doesn't leak and has 3 bench seats. All the lights work on the trailer. He wants 900$ for the whole rig.
Harold

bigdave1018

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2004, 06:24 AM »
if anyone needs more info on the boat motor and trailer that howey 1176 is talking about please email me. i live in wolcott near fair haven and port bay tks again big dave [email protected]. i also own the said boat .

reubenpa

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2004, 10:01 AM »
I wish I could
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

bigdave1018

« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2004, 07:11 AM »
my email address is [email protected]. i just talked to screwy louies bait shop in fair haven and he is building a few new cabins to rent to anyone that needs a place to stay. the price was very reasonable. the number there is 1 315 947 6348. there are a few more b + bs in the area. hope i could be of help, big dave 

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2004, 07:38 AM »
there are cabins in fairhaiven state park some of them are rented all year round.there a little pricey but it's hard to find a place to stay for early trout season and ice season.
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2004, 09:32 PM »
I have a 12 footer that I may be selling if I get a new boat. 5 hp o/b, and I'll throw in a fish finder. Make me a good enough offer, and I'll sell it sooner.  ;) :)

-Zach

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2004, 11:25 PM »
Z,

Hope this does not mean we will be Bass fishin from shore at Moraine?  :)

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.