FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!  (Read 157995 times)

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
Re: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!
« Reply #180 on: Jul 17, 2010, 03:57 PM »
...I am continuing the above post with a new one because the type does not stay in the frame when I type too much. After I fill the window, it flashes to the bottom when I type a letter- VERY annyoing... anyway:

The other disadvantage is grill space. The eggs are real thick walled, they are sort of more narrow and tall to facilitate smoking. You can get racks to make up some square inches, but then you have to pull the rack out to get to a lower level. I love teh egg, but like I said, I will not give up my Webbers.

You might like to browse over here and see what owners say. It's a good resource: http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=112&func=showcat&catid=1

howesfc

« Reply #181 on: Jul 18, 2010, 11:30 AM »
Last nights dinner Pork ribs,Bluegill fillets and Gramma Browns baked beans. :P

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #182 on: Jul 24, 2010, 04:06 PM »
Whoa, those ribs look intense... gonna fire the grill soon and make some smoked yardbird with corn on the cob.

surflizard

« Reply #183 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:59 PM »
I've been looking for the ultimate grill for years and I finally found it !  ;D

I found this bad boy at Tractor Supply for $250.00  :o  It's the CharGrilla and its made in AMERICA  :flag: and it's all Steel !!  :thumbup_smilie:
Lobsta pot on the left burna, Veggies on the gas and everything MEAT on the charcoal and in the texas smoker box ! ;D
I just use the Kingsford bucket to keep the Stubbs hardwood charcoal dry and handy. Momma says Kingsford makes food taste icky :rotflol:

Venison Brats and fresh out of the garden summer squash with my quick and dirty little cast iron smoke tray
 providing just the right amount of apple wood smoke to finish it off nicely.  :thumbup_smilie:
This set up is from start to finish, 25 minutes. Perfect for a quick supper after work. When I have the time the big smoker is KILLA  on drunken Turkey, chicken and fish. Next time I do ribs or a brisket, I'll post some photos.  This bad boy helps to soothe my nerves till the ice gets here !  :rotflol:

Madpuppy

• HOWASAPA
« Reply #184 on: Jul 28, 2010, 09:41 AM »

I found this bad boy at Tractor Supply for $250.00  :o  It's the CharGrilla and its made in AMERICA  :flag: and it's all Steel !!  :thumbup_smilie:
Lobsta pot on the left burna, Veggies on the gas and everything MEAT on the charcoal and in the texas smoker box ! ;D
I just use the Kingsford bucket to keep the Stubbs hardwood charcoal dry and handy. Momma says Kingsford makes food taste icky :rotflol:

Venison Brats and fresh out of the garden summer squash with my quick and dirty little cast iron smoke tray
 providing just the right amount of apple wood smoke to finish it off nicely.  :thumbup_smilie:
This set up is from start to finish, 25 minutes. Perfect for a quick supper after work. When I have the time the big smoker is KILLA  on drunken Turkey, chicken and fish. Next time I do ribs or a brisket, I'll post some photos.  This bad boy helps to soothe my nerves till the ice gets here !  :rotflol:
If I leave now I can be there by the weekend ;D Nice setup Lizard!!!
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

howesfc

« Reply #185 on: Jul 28, 2010, 07:38 PM »

Looks nice, I wonder if Hank Hill would aprove of that grill? ???

surflizard

« Reply #186 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:01 PM »
Hey Madpuppy, we always have a spot at the table for a fellow fisherman.  Just like Uncle Ted said, you kill it and I'll grill it !  :rotflol:

Hey howesfc, Hank wishes he had this killa grilla ! :rotflol:

howesfc

« Reply #187 on: Aug 12, 2010, 07:38 PM »
New York Strip Stakes And Homegrown Japaleno Pepers Stuffed With Cheddar And Wrapped In Bacon. :P

surflizard

« Reply #188 on: Aug 12, 2010, 09:30 PM »
Way to go Howesfc, Thats a tasty looking meal right there ! :thumbup_smilie: I was finally able to make some time for the dreaded Drunken Chicken !  ;D

My next mission is to get lucky enough to get one of these Brookies home to the smoker !  :rotflol:

It sure would be nice to get one here, BUT NH F & G gets way too excited for my taste, at anyone stupid enough to try dipping fish out of their tanks !   :police: :nono:   :rotflol:

howesfc

« Reply #189 on: Aug 13, 2010, 07:28 PM »
The last time I did a Drunken Chicken it was cold and windy and by the time it was done I think I was more Drunken then the Chicken! :o

surflizard

« Reply #190 on: Aug 13, 2010, 07:43 PM »
Thats why I call it the dreaded drunken chicken !  ;D

surflizard

« Reply #191 on: Aug 15, 2010, 05:28 AM »
Speaking of yardbird, I made up some marinated wings yesterday. One batch of Teryaki wings and one batch of Creole garlic butter wings ! Myself personaly. I love the Garlic butter marinate on everything, but the missus can't take the heat, so I mix it up.  Good Yardbird, Burp !   ;D

howesfc

« Reply #192 on: Aug 15, 2010, 06:29 AM »
Never tryed cooking wings on the grill, but boy do they look good, how about passing me one of each! ;D

surflizard

« Reply #193 on: Aug 15, 2010, 08:22 PM »
I use the high temp non stick spray on my fish racks and do em low and slow !  :thumbup_smilie: I'll chuck em as hard as I can Howe, but you'll have to dive really hard to catch em !  ;D

tracker 1

« Reply #194 on: Aug 15, 2010, 08:27 PM »
Wow its 10:00 pm and now I am hungry !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.