FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!  (Read 157482 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!
« Reply #255 on: Jul 17, 2011, 05:20 PM »
Ya know...I've come to love the "bean can smoker" Soak the chips in the can for a little bit and drain. Set it over the corner of the coals and it smokes gently during cooking.

It just plain works ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

surflizard

« Reply #256 on: Jul 17, 2011, 06:52 PM »
"Simple" get the job done most of the time RG  !!  :thumbup_smilie:

P.S. Lost one of the Beaded Woolies to a Cocker Smallmouth tonight, 2 jumps, SNAP !! Its tough fishin in this heat, I miss the ice !!  :'(

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #257 on: Jul 18, 2011, 01:47 AM »
What size and color? Can't have empty spots in the fly box;D
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

surflizard

« Reply #258 on: Jul 18, 2011, 07:27 AM »
The big dark green one withe the Brass bead, still haven't figure out the sizing thing yet RG ??  :-[ ;D  It was a really Awesome Strike though, he came up from underneath the fly and I saw the big white flash as it opened its maw and sucked it in !  :w00t: :thumbup_smilie:

howesfc

« Reply #259 on: Jul 18, 2011, 06:03 PM »

BBQ Chicken, Tater Wedges and Baby Zucchini.  ;D

RG

Looking good !,did you wash that down with a domestic  or import? ???

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #260 on: Jul 19, 2011, 01:55 AM »
Actually How', I washed it down with a nice bottle of Love My Goat. I know , I know, Red with chicken???

Who cares. I like that wine ;D

Replacements are in Process Tony. PM me your address again. It's just the hook size. Here's a chart for you. It's not quite to scale, but you get the idea.

RG

surflizard

« Reply #261 on: Jul 19, 2011, 05:29 AM »
Thanks again RG , I copied the hook chart to my fly file !

howesfc

« Reply #262 on: Jul 19, 2011, 05:07 PM »
Actually How', I washed it down with a nice bottle of Love My Goat. I know , I know, Red with chicken???

Who cares. I like that wine ;D
RG

The wife and I like Growers red and Sweet Walter! :)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #263 on: Jul 20, 2011, 01:17 AM »
I have a special place in my heart for Walter Taylor. I've met him several times. Damned shame that a wine conglomerate could keep him from putting his own name on a bottle of his fine wine.

RG

OTIS

« Reply #264 on: Jul 20, 2011, 06:47 AM »
All good wines!  Ravat 51 is very good also.  But mostly I'm a Hazlett drinker; red & white cat, cabin fever, or a mix of them.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

surflizard

« Reply #265 on: Jul 20, 2011, 06:52 AM »
All excellent wines guys, but they don't really have the Delicate Bouquet or the Fine Smooth finish quite like Mogen David 20/20 !! :w00t: :rotflol:

OTIS

« Reply #266 on: Jul 20, 2011, 08:05 AM »
All excellent wines guys, but they don't really have the Delicate Bouquet or the Fine Smooth finish quite like Mogen David 20/20 !! :w00t: :rotflol:

I gave that up YEARS ago!  :rotflol:
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

surflizard

« Reply #267 on: Jul 20, 2011, 09:54 AM »
Me too, but I just couldn't resist tossing it out there !!  :evil: :rotflol:

howesfc

« Reply #268 on: Jul 20, 2011, 11:38 AM »

What no Wild Irish Rose! :o

surflizard

« Reply #269 on: Jul 20, 2011, 12:19 PM »
Nothing against Wild Irish Rose, but I found it just a tad under powered, It didn't really have the type of Finish that I was looking for at the time ! Now on the other hand, Thunderbird just simply has to be tried, to be believed !!  :w00t: :wacko: :rotflol: OMG, We've been Hijacked ??  :blink: :rotflol:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.