FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Indian Lake NY  (Read 1415 times)

daddyrainbow

Indian Lake NY
« on: May 24, 2021, 09:59 AM »
hi guys,
I am heading to Indian Lake this weekend. I usually go to Lewey lake but we are going on the other side this time. I am not familiar with fishing Indian Lake.  I have a small 14ft boat with a 6hp motor.  I cannot go out in big water. Looking for some spots on the south end of the lake. May try trolling some shoreline . Would appreciate some tips and suggestions.

daddyrainbow

Re: Indian Lake NY
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 11:28 AM »
No one has anything? Really

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 12:22 PM »
Hard to provide suggestions without knowing what you are targeting. Indian Lake is a big lake, and there are plenty of various species to be interested in.

Having fished Indian a handful of times with limited success, I’d stick to Lewey if I were going under the same circumstances

bbfrogger

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 01:04 PM »
No one has anything? Really

A lot of people on here work - you need to give them a little more than an hour and 1/2 to respond before you get snippy I think ....

xc600

• ADK
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 06:11 PM »
Go around the point and up the Jessup River. Spinners and worms works well for pan fish and smallies.

daddyrainbow

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 07:10 PM »
Was thinking of fishing at the  point and around the  islands  close to the boat ramp. Looking at a map and was thinking going to the jessup  might be a liitle too far with a 6hp. 

daddyrainbow

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2021, 07:18 PM »
ActiveTrapChecker- I have fished Lewey for quite a few years. I am looking forward to something a little different. Otherwise I would just tow over to the lewey side. Not too picky , just want to catch some fish. Probably Bass mostly and hopefully a laker . Water is only 50 degress.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.