FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 3 amigos  (Read 64464 times)

filetandrelease

Re: 3 amigos
« Reply #525 on: Oct 25, 2019, 09:19 AM »
 You bet 😬🔫 lol

Badbrad2186

« Reply #526 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:00 AM »
brad I guess with 4 kids and getting lost looking for your tree stand  you haven't look at calander in awhile it's  still oct my  friend  we won't be on the ice till probably  jan  here ....big guy and I will have already killed  a doz deer  and  caught  a ton of fish by then .........then if ya want we'll take you out and  show  you how to ice fish ;D

I have my fair share of deer in the freezer by then to and a couple boats full of fall perch and then I'll teach yall how to catch perch like its my job

filetandrelease

« Reply #527 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:19 AM »
 Yea I hear that I’ll take some lessons on perch and eyes , I think that’s dam nice of you to help us old guys out
  God bless you 😇

Badbrad2186

« Reply #528 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:37 AM »
Yea I hear that I’ll take some lessons on perch and eyes , I think that’s dam nice of you to help us old guys out
  God bless you 😇

My pleasure I've taken guys sitting right next to me can't land a fish well I pull them out left and right

filetandrelease

« Reply #529 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:56 AM »

See guys he’s such a nice young man , helping us out wonder if he will drill our holes and bait our hooks 😜

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #530 on: Oct 25, 2019, 12:16 PM »
Catching perch is my job

I  got a fun idea !  brad can teach me how  to catch blue  gills  and he can teach big guy how  to catch salmon and   lets  be honest Freddie  you  could use a few  lessons on those  walleyes  ole  boy ......  I  also  could  use a  good  visual lesson on  hole  drilling and  sled pulling .....  brad I really  think this is a great idea  :D   big al  do you need  any lessons????

oh brad  you a  expert on deer  draggin and  gutting ???
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

bigal409

« Reply #531 on: Oct 25, 2019, 08:29 PM »
Ill take a lesson or two   ;D

Badbrad2186

« Reply #532 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:13 PM »
Catching perch is my job

I  got a fun idea !  brad can teach me how  to catch blue  gills  and he can teach big guy how  to catch salmon and   lets  be honest Freddie  you  could use a few  lessons on those  walleyes  ole  boy ......  I  also  could  use a  good  visual lesson on  hole  drilling and  sled pulling .....  brad I really  think this is a great idea  :D   big al  do you need  any lessons????

oh brad  you a  expert on deer  draggin and  gutting ????

I am and expert deer gutter but dragging is out the question I use a machine. I'll teach ya how to catch blue gills l just have to find them and I dont eat salmon so i dont fish for it as for walleyes I may know a thing or 2. Sled dragging f that have a machine for that 2. Walking is for the birds I'll drill holes for all dealt 20v with 5amp.hour battery ought to do the trick

Badbrad2186

« Reply #533 on: Oct 25, 2019, 10:13 PM »
Ill take a lesson or two   ;D

What you want a lesson in.

filetandrelease

« Reply #534 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:15 AM »
 Hey how much you charge , trapp and I are on a fixed income , do we get a senior citizens discount

Badbrad2186

« Reply #535 on: Oct 26, 2019, 08:40 AM »
Hey how much you charge , trapp and I are on a fixed income , do we get a senior citizens discount

Charge? It my good dead to make sure you "old timers" can still enjoy your great outdoors. My papa is will be 72 in April and I fish with him all the time o try to get out with him as much as possible but it also makes my grandma feel like hes "safe"

trapper2000

« Reply #536 on: Oct 26, 2019, 05:48 PM »
gee fred I feel good here  not only is he  going to teach us  how to  fish  but he's  going to  keep us  safe  as  well   ;D ........I  still need  him to  drill holes and  pull my sled too  ...brad are all the other old  farts invited????

trapper2000

« Reply #537 on: Oct 27, 2019, 04:57 PM »
hey brad   I was talking to  Freddie  today  and  we were thinking about  maybe  going out and seeing if  we  could  cast for a  few fall walleyes ,any suggestions  on  where we should  try and  what we should  use?  you  don't have to give  use any secret honey hole  but any info  sure would be  appreciated thanks  buddy  :thumbup_smilie:

Badbrad2186

« Reply #538 on: Oct 27, 2019, 06:53 PM »
hey brad   I was talking to  Freddie  today  and  we were thinking about  maybe  going out and seeing if  we  could  cast for a  few fall walleyes ,any suggestions  on  where we should  try and  what we should  use?  you  don't have to give  use any secret honey hole  but any info  sure would be  appreciated thanks  buddy  :thumbup_smilie:

Sorry all information has to be in private message or in person you know how the internet gets lol

trapper2000

« Reply #539 on: Oct 27, 2019, 07:26 PM »
that's  cool brad   so ya think you could  help  me and  Freddie out  buddy? I know  fred  is  pretty excited  about this .... your  right about the internet I  heard that big guy was a lurker

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.