FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Brook Trout  (Read 9537 times)

AquaAssassin

Re: Brook Trout
« Reply #45 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Don’t we all, idk sorry for being the only realist on here maybe I shouldn’t place judement without knowing

You shouldn’t, it’s called ignorance, this is a put and take where they do not survive past July where this stream becomes a trickle.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #46 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:47 AM »
Don’t feel stupid just don’t give idiots who wipe out streams the time of day that maybe they deserve? Stocked or not maybe there woulda been some wild one day if they stayed a few years go to a pond where they won’t last the summer maybe? Oh wait nh must not have those

Less wild strains by the day with fellers like you dumping buckets of invasives in water bodies playing Mother Nature

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Roccus

« Reply #47 on: Apr 20, 2021, 01:17 PM »
How’s the bucket bio topic doing?

https://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=78437.msg857269#msg857269

Don’t feed the trolls, or else they can overwinter and turn into a wild one.
and become an invasive species

Hottuna5150

« Reply #48 on: Apr 20, 2021, 03:09 PM »

https://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=78437.msg857269#msg857269

I’m dying zwiggles  :clapping: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #49 on: Apr 26, 2021, 06:36 AM »
Less wild strains by the day with fellers like you dumping buckets of invasives in water bodies playing Mother Nature
Lol I’m the ignorant one? Your plain stupid and you know what you can’t fix.... stupid!

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #50 on: Apr 26, 2021, 06:39 AM »

Going great it’s good to educate the clueless like the people on this board from time to time, you guys must be mad you don’t know the pond location on my friends farm, crappies aren’t an invasive species... idiots.... good thing you fools have zero clue that you can fill out a 25$ permit and stock fish in any ny lake LEGALLY.... and here’s another one for massholes you can transport your bait to any state with a simple wholesaler permit that you fools have no clue about!!! My point proven you idiots can sit on the computer all day and TRY to troll while I’ll still be out fishing 2ce a day 7 days a week.... jokers

Hardwaterhonkey

« Reply #51 on: Apr 26, 2021, 06:43 AM »
Let me know where that stream is where they won’t make it for the summer, I’ll be sure to come out and wipe out every single last one for you, I’ll move em for you even, maybe to say a place sustainable?? Ruin some native fisheries with some stockies eh? Sounds like some kinda things you guys are about

swnoel

« Reply #52 on: Apr 26, 2021, 06:58 AM »
The native fisheries were ruined many years before you were born! I don’t believe there are many of at all any native streams in NH. In my opinion, a native fish is one that’s lineage came from fish that were never stocked. I realize they’ll be many that will debate what native is ,but at this time the damage is irreversible. If you’re into catch and release than have at it, if you chose to keep your limit ,you paid for it and it’s your choice.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #53 on: Apr 26, 2021, 07:00 AM »
HardonHardoHonky is batting a thousand! Proud of you :tipup: :flex:

AquaAssassin

« Reply #54 on: Apr 26, 2021, 07:01 AM »
The native fisheries were ruined many years before you were born! I don’t believe there are many of at all any native streams in NH. In my opinion, a native fish is one that’s lineage came from fish that were never stocked. I realize they’ll be many that will debate what native is ,but at this time the damage is irreversible. If you’re into catch and release than have at it, if you chose to keep your limit ,you paid for it and it’s your choice.

See, this is the difference in being educated and whatever Hardon honky is.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #55 on: Apr 26, 2021, 07:10 AM »
Lol I’m the ignorant one? Your plain stupid and you know what you can’t fix.... stupid!

You’re *

AquaAssassin

« Reply #56 on: Apr 26, 2021, 07:10 AM »
Going great it’s good to educate the clueless like the people on this board from time to time, you guys must be mad you don’t know the pond location on my friends farm, crappies aren’t an invasive species... idiots.... good thing you fools have zero clue that you can fill out a 25$ permit and stock fish in any ny lake LEGALLY.... and here’s another one for massholes you can transport your bait to any state with a simple wholesaler permit that you fools have no clue about!!! My point proven you idiots can sit on the computer all day and TRY to troll while I’ll still be out fishing 2ce a day 7 days a week.... jokers

Exactly why we don’t go to other state boards with criticism, again, ignorance!

AquaAssassin

« Reply #57 on: Apr 26, 2021, 07:11 AM »
Keep digging this hole John Rambo!

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #58 on: Apr 26, 2021, 08:35 AM »
Oooh! Some comedy this morning!! Keep it coming Hardonhonkey, you are on a roll! Don't stop now!!

Skifisher

« Reply #59 on: Apr 26, 2021, 11:00 AM »
Sounds to me like you’ve already proven that point!  :clapping:
I came on this site to learn stuff... not to read dumb, useless posts! (Take a chill pill hardwater!)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.