FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: red river. winnipeg  (Read 2648 times)

fishguy

red river. winnipeg
« on: Jun 20, 2005, 03:39 PM »
Here is a couple pics of my cats this year. Biggest 38", couple 37's and a bunch 34 and up which are book fish here in Manitoba. The bite is insane here and the fish are being taken on goldeye cut bait and catfish rigs. here is a couple pics. ;D

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
Re: red river. winnipeg
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Nice fish, nice high river.  I tried the St. Vital boat launch on Friday evening with minimal success...oh well, going with a vengeance on Saturday.  Is that second shot right in town?  So many spots are underwater....

Derek

fishguy

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2005, 07:20 PM »
They are both the same spot. The beach at stu's. cast within 20' from shore. minimal snags, i didnt lose any but the wife did. lol. The cats are smokin around 9 pm. hitting very hard! ;D

Deposit

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:52 PM »
Nice cats! can't wait to get my self out for some more

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:20 PM »
They are both the same spot. The beach at stu's. cast within 20' from shore. minimal snags, i didnt lose any but the wife did. lol. The cats are smokin around 9 pm. hitting very hard! ;D

Cool...thanks...maybe I'll have to get out some evening this week to practice up for the Saturday MyCatFinder outing  8)  Then again, if I do that, I'll probably just tucker myself out.

Derek

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2005, 05:50 AM »
Very nice fish.  The bite has been very good down here in VA also just nothing of that size.  About 1 in every 8 are worth keeping but the battle they put up is worth it all.
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.