FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Picks for the Open Championship?  (Read 18033 times)

slipbob

Re: Picks for the Open Championship?
« Reply #30 on: Jul 21, 2006, 11:54 AM »

Yea Slip, we see you with the client as you say - "let me just pull this up on the computer Mrs. Huckleberry" :P ........type type type....MFF General Form......type....yea...maybe I will carry my Poles on the Plane....type...Post  ;D
"Absolutely Mrs. Huckleberry and you have a great day too.  Next  ;D

;D  That's pretty much it man.  Here's the setup in the front of my agency.  I turn left at my desk I have MFF on the computer.  I turn right I've got the open Championship on my new "replacement" RCA flattie.  8)  This is the way, work should be ;)

Lousy pic of Ernie getting ready to "flush" it.

Pikeguy

« Reply #31 on: Jul 21, 2006, 12:12 PM »
Sweet office man! I like...360deg. of media...nice ;D

slipbob

« Reply #32 on: Jul 21, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Sweet office man! I like...360deg. of media...nice ;D

Thanks, it's quite "well appointed" ;D  John Daly is ACTUALLY wearing a cap today :o  I can't remember the last time JD was playing golf with a hat on ???  Ernie is only one behind El Tigre and this might be his tourney to prove himself. 

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #33 on: Jul 21, 2006, 12:29 PM »
This is the way, work should be ;)

What no shot of the "Crash" pad behind the office divider walls. ;D

At best there are now 20 players contending for the Open Campionship  :tipup:

Or just 1  :afro:       
   &  Bass

slipbob

« Reply #34 on: Jul 21, 2006, 12:32 PM »
No crash pad :P  Just another desk and my "conference" area ;)  Lefty is starting to spray his drives BIGTIME just like the US Open.   :o   

slipbob

« Reply #35 on: Jul 21, 2006, 01:43 PM »
Wait till you guys watch the highlights of today's round and see the "shot of the day" ;)  Tiger holed out a 4 iron from 204 on a blind approach shot :o :o which helped him fire that 65 today.  Ernie and DeMarco also shot 65's. 

slipbob

« Reply #36 on: Jul 24, 2006, 01:21 PM »
Well what can you say other than the fact that everybody else pretty much sucks, except Tiger :cursing:  I mean, cmon, Ernie, Sergio, DiMarco,  ??? ???  At least give the guy some competition, it wasn't raining, it wasn't windy, it's not a hard course, they should change their slogan from "These guys are good" to "These guys suck" on any given Sunday at a major championship.  Sergio is NEVER going to win one if that's the best he can do and I don't expect Ernie to EVER win another major either.  Pathetic display of golf for everybody, other than Tiger :P  I watched the whole thing wire to wire on Saturday and Sunday and Tiger was just AWESOME :o

Pikeguy

« Reply #37 on: Jul 24, 2006, 01:25 PM »
I was in the middle of a 36 hole marathon golf and beer day ;D I didn't catch anything but the highlights. Tiger's a stick, and I have to say he's turned into a pretty classy guy as well. I just wish the media would show some more of the other players....although, like you said, the rest of them do pretty much SUCK  :-\    ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.