FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Posts???  (Read 4581 times)

original_iceman

• What do you mean there is no beer left???!!!
Posts???
« on: Jun 22, 2007, 08:24 AM »
Is there any other people on here from Iowa??  I keep checking in on this site but never see any posts from Iowa?  I know that on the sister site Iceshanty.com there are alot of people from Iowa that post on there.  I would just like to hear how other people are doing from around the state and what they are catching.  Anyways, just hoping to get some posts started here in the Iowa Forum.

Oldbear

Re: Posts???
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2007, 02:40 AM »
Hellooooooo out there Iceman.  Guess I never found the Iowa section before.  Fishing hasn't been to bad  considering the heat down here in the middle of the state.  Right now I've been fishing Hickory Grove lake just West of Colo and the blue gill and bass aren't doing to bad with a few catfish thrown in.  Farm ponds have been good for bass and bluegill if you can get to them for all the moss.  Catch you later and hope for early Ice.

original_iceman

• What do you mean there is no beer left???!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2007, 08:31 AM »
Howdy old bear...   I think I have seen you another forum... more Iowa and bass related (or should I say Hawgz)??  Anyways, glad to hear that your catching some down there.  I have been out on Clear Lake a few times but during the middle of the summer I don't head out there that much.  Just too much pleasure boating and too hot to be sitting in a boat for me during the day.  Oh well, at least it is getting closer to ice season here again.

ejensen

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2008, 03:28 PM »
I finely made it over here!!!

Ed

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2008, 03:26 PM »
Ed

Great to hear from you.  How's the fishing been so far for 2008?  I'll be home in June (Military) to do a Wallie trip with my father.  Looking forward to it.

Hopefully more people will find the board this year.

Troy
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

ZEKE

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27, 2008, 07:12 PM »
Hello there fellow fishermen The hard water is gone now it's time for soft water reports.
Let the action begin 8)

ejensen

« Reply #6 on: Mar 27, 2008, 07:24 PM »
Hello there fellow fishermen The hard water is gone now it's time for soft water reports.
Let the action begin 8)
Welcome Mike, I hope you had a good birthday!!

Ed

Smitty71

« Reply #7 on: Apr 07, 2008, 01:02 PM »
What's going on guys?  Just thought that I would throw out my first post to the Iowa guys.  Had a great run in IS the year.  Last 2 weeks the crappie have been biting well here in SW Iowa.  Soon the big females will be moving in for spawn.  Let me know how the rest of the state is doing.

Later
Smitty

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.