FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: grrr... makes me mad  (Read 2497 times)

therealjt

grrr... makes me mad
« on: Apr 19, 2009, 02:13 PM »
i fish a lake in warren county, the fish are not hitting worth a darn yet but there is alot of traffic leaving a big mess...
come to find out a bait shop in the des moines area is telling people they are hitting clear out here.

leaving garbage all over, fishing right on top of you because you catch a few fish... just frustrating
quoted from piker1
"flyfishing is just like eating popcorn , once ya start you can't stop lol ......"

BBK

Re: grrr... makes me mad
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2009, 07:58 PM »
A  1 and 1/2 oz egg sinker takes care of the people that fish too close.

therealjt

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2009, 08:01 PM »
its more of the mess that bothers me and lack of respect
quoted from piker1
"flyfishing is just like eating popcorn , once ya start you can't stop lol ......"

therealjt

« Reply #3 on: Apr 25, 2009, 09:45 PM »
well i think it is now down to a year or 2 before ahquabi gets its bad reputation back and probably gets drained again >:(

come to find out tonight (had heard a rumor this week) that the iowa fish and game magazine named ahquabi not once but twice...once for one of the 9 bass hotspots to fish for bass. and again about the blue gill in a seperate article.

i'm not complaining per say about having new and more people down there, more of a complaining about all the work that has been done the last few years that is now being ruined by people coming out and littering, dumping minnows in the water, taking illegal fish.... not only 1 time in the last week have i seen it but about 3 times.

i'm going to talk with the ranger and recommend they stroll around a little more and maybe scare some of the people off... all well, i scored a new job this last week and wont be fishing as much now.

jt
quoted from piker1

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.