FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 545 PEOPLE By Charley Reese  (Read 1324 times)

Strike-Zone

545 PEOPLE By Charley Reese
« on: Jul 10, 2009, 11:04 PM »
                    This is a copy of an E mail I received  and I found it interesting reading.

Here's something to think about!! The root of all evil in the USA by Charley Reese?

Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years  and a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

545 PEOPLE
                                                           By Charley  Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who  create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered if both the Democrats and  the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have  you ever wondered if all the politicians are against inflation and high  taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget.  The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional  authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives  does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress  does..

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress  does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the  Federal Reserve Bank  does.

One hundred  senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court  justices  545 human beings out of the  300 million are directly, legally,  morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country. I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because  that problem was created by the Congress.  In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a  federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and  lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority.  They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do  one cotton-picking thing.  I don't care if
 they offer a politician  $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or  reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's  responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy  convincing you that what
they did is not their fault.  They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human  being is an excessive amount of gall.  No normal human being would  have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President  for creating deficits.  The president can only propose a budget.  He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land,  gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for  originating and approving appropriations and taxes.  Who is the  speaker of the House?  Nancy Pelosi.  She is  the leader of the majority party.  She and fellow House members,  not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president  vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300  million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present  facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.  I can't think of a  single domestic problem that is not
traceable directly to those 545  people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise  the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what  exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because  they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they  want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ, it's because they want  them in IRAQ.

If they do not receive social security but are on  an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government  problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to  bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to  lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to  whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this  power.

Above all, do not let them con you into the  belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy,"  "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take  an oath to do.

Those 545 people and they alone, are  responsible.

They and they alone, have the power..

They and they alone, should be held  accountable by the people who are their bosses.  Provided the  voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

We should vote all of them out of office and  clean up their mess!

What you do with this article now that you have read it, is up to  you.

THE END

Never Open a Can of Worms Unless You Plan to go Fishing!

I may do Foolish things but at least I do them with ENTHUSIASM!

SO MANY FISH ------ SO LITTLE TIME

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Re: 545 PEOPLE By Charley Reese
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2009, 11:30 PM »
Yada, Yada, Yada, We have no control, basically.  We never have .. Our leaders borrow money from a broken system over and over again that can NEVER be paid back. Thus causing a never ending sea of debt.   Do you know what your federal income tax pays for ? Interest on the the billions of those dollars we borrow from the federal reserve over and over again,( look it up) which I'll add has no oversight what so EVER by anyone in our governing body.. The federal reserve is the single most evil entity on the face of the earth, their roots go back hundreds of years and they pick and choose what figure heads they want to represent our country. It's a sickening system.. That takes little by little from the average american,( the middle class)  they have a goal and they are winning by using those 545 PAWNS..

I could go on forever and a day about it, it makes me sick. Some may think I sound silly or stupid, but our monetary system is severely flawed. Several of our countries past leaders have said exactly what I'm I am saying... Call it it a conspiracy theory  or whatever you want, but it is what it is. A MESS.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.