FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 562250 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #195 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:51 PM »
did  you know  gamma  is older  then me    :rotflol:
You're hallucinating again  ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #196 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:56 PM »
I was starting to think the same thing Trap!!! Must be the OIL OF OLAY that keeps him looking young!!!! Or is it botox!!!! :w00t:--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #197 on: Jun 28, 2010, 02:11 PM »
You're hallucinating again  ;D ;D ;D

maybe  so  we  both  put  up a  hundred   bucks  and   our  drivers  linences   at  fm's  gamma  =))  your   older :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #198 on: Jun 28, 2010, 02:29 PM »
maybe  so  we  both  put  up a  hundred   bucks  and   our  drivers  linences   at  fm's  gamma  =))  your   older :rotflol:
Why would I want yopur drivers license ?      If I showed it to a police officer, he'd question whether I was handing him my grandfathers license by mistake  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #199 on: Jun 28, 2010, 02:38 PM »
there  ya  go  again  talkin poop

trapper2000

« Reply #200 on: Jun 29, 2010, 10:19 AM »
  the  early  morning  bass  bash   is  here  !   grab  a  flyrod  and  some  poppers  and   watch the  splash  ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #201 on: Jun 29, 2010, 06:30 PM »
Oh...alright....If I have to......I'll go tomorrow morning ::)

Boy...the things I do to make some people happy (mainly me)
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #202 on: Jul 04, 2010, 03:19 PM »
  new  fly  to  try  ...rg   hope  i  can  give  you    directions  you'll understand  ...go  and  buy a  cheap  paper  punch   and  get some  2  mil  craft  foam   punch out  a  bunch  of  yellow  and  black  foam  saving  the  punch  outs  ....  simply  dap  a  bit  of  super   glue   to a  yellow  then black  till  about  16 mm long    and  let  dry ....  cut  this   in half  the  long  way    on  a  #  10  dry  fly hook  start  your  thread   and    end  with  line in the  middle  of  shank ...i  apply a little  super  glue (gel)   over  this  or  zap  a  gap    roll  the   half   foam   cyl  between  your  fingers    add a  little  heat   from a lighter  and   you  can  shape  a  nice  bee  body    ty  on the  hook  in the  middle  ...give  it  a min  for the  super  glue  to  dry   ...  two   white  goose   bots   for  wings  and   rubber   leggs  on the  sides   ,  i  hand  whip  finsih  this ,very  fast  and  fun patteren  and  gills  love  it !  ....  keep  the  rod  bent  buddy!!!!      life  is  good 

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #203 on: Jul 05, 2010, 02:18 AM »
Nice Trap. You're hooked on foam, aren't you ;D     What size/type of hook are you using?

Very creative :thumbup_smilie:

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #204 on: Jul 05, 2010, 03:01 AM »

Hey RG, had to get the fly vice out yesterday, used a fly bobbin to tie off the open shank hooks on the sonars I been using...   

Hey Gamma, Trapper, Rg, Have a good and safe Holiday,  ;D   gotta go !!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

trapper2000

« Reply #205 on: Jul 05, 2010, 05:19 AM »
i  have  used   foam  (craft)  for  years  but   i  have   used  it  more  in  flat  water this  year  for  sure ....the  more  one  uses  anything  the better   flie  come  out  foam  will  never  replace  feather   and  hair   but it is a  very  welcome  addition   ;D

i  read  a story  on the  late  dennis hopper  ...and  see  a  picture  of   him and  peter  fonda   rolling  down the  road   ...and  began  thinking...... :rotflol:

i  could  paint  my  kayak    like  a  flag  and  rg   could  paint   bright  yellow  flames  on  his  "toon "
two  old  farts    floating  free  down   rivers  and  streams  in  search  of  carp  and  blue  gills  .....  gamma   could  replace  stepenwolf  and  mf  could  help  him  do  a  version   ...born  to  be  olddddddddd....born  to be  oldddddddd.....

mean  while    RG  and  i  could  have  hiden  stashes  of   secret  flies we  could   sell  to  HT ....for  some  reason   ht  reminds  me a  bit  of  phil spector.......  to  replace   jack  nicholson  we  need  KP .....   saying  oh  i  have  a  pfd  alright .......

the  fame   ,the  money ,  the  groupies .......  ohhhhh  sorry  had  a few  beers........  the  hook is  a  mustad   size  10   dry  fly hook  :rotflol:......life  is  good

1fish@atime

« Reply #206 on: Jul 05, 2010, 09:05 AM »
That's funny Trap!! The Yakatoon gang is ridin again. ;D
I was helping cook at a friends party yesterday, so cooked up an 8lb laker my boy and I caught a few weeks ago.
A young guy, another friends boy, asked me how come I always seem to catch the biggest fish every year.
I answered simply, I listen to those that know..... I bet he still is walking around with his head cocked off to the side in a "huh?".....

trapper2000

« Reply #207 on: Jul 05, 2010, 10:07 AM »
words  of a  wiseman ...  son you talk to much and  listen  to little  ....a  life  lession  ....he  was right too  he  told me  as  i  got older  he'd  get  smarter ....   thanks  pop !!!!!  bet theres no limits  in  heaven

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #208 on: Jul 05, 2010, 12:08 PM »
You're on a roll Trap...it's too d**n hot to laugh this much.

RG

Gamma Fish

« Reply #209 on: Jul 05, 2010, 12:38 PM »
i
 i  read  a story  on the  late  dennis hopper  ...and  see  a  picture  of   him and  peter  fonda   rolling  down the  road   ...and  began  thinking...... :rotflol:

i  could  paint  my  kayak    like  a  flag  and  rg   could  paint   bright  yellow  flames  on  his  "toon "
two  old  farts    floating  free  down   rivers  and  streams  in  search  of  carp  and  blue  gills  .....  gamma   could  replace  stepenwolf  and  mf  could  help  him  do  a  version   ...born  to  be  olddddddddd....born  to be  oldddddddd.....

mean  while    RG  and  i  could  have  hiden  stashes  of   secret  flies we  could   sell  to  HT ....for  some  reason   ht  reminds  me a  bit  of  phil spector.......  to  replace   jack  nicholson  we  need  KP .....   saying  oh  i  have  a  pfd  alright .......

the  fame   ,the  money ,  the  groupies .......  ohhhhh  sorry  had  a few  beers........  the  hook is  a  mustad   size  10   dry  fly hook  :rotflol:......life  is  good

And the name of this sequel................................."Sleazy Riders" ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.