FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560553 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #510 on: Jul 26, 2010, 12:25 AM »
So what advice do you have to offer. HUH
You keep listening to that old coot and you'll be walking around in circles like one foot is nailed to the floor ! grin grin grin

Do I have to repeat myself ?? ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #511 on: Jul 26, 2010, 07:38 AM »
You keep listening to that old coot and you'll be walking around in circles like one foot is nailed to the floor ! grin grin grin

Do I have to repeat myself ?? ;D ;D
Besides that, SO...... where are those 17" crappies!!!!!??????? :whistling: :whistling: :blink:
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

1fish@atime

« Reply #512 on: Jul 26, 2010, 07:57 AM »
WOW Gamma, even the youngsters are calling you out!!
Looks like you'll have to fire up the boat and take the lad out and school him a bit....
Crappie is one fish you can head out at noon for..... ;D
Sorry just couldn't resist....Maybe grab a box of Krispy Kremes and entice FM to join ya.... :D ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #513 on: Jul 26, 2010, 12:48 PM »
GAMMA is a great guy.... He can take Jr. fishing anytime!! Looks as though 'Ol GAMMA has two KP's to contend with now!! All in fun GAMMA, We know how to have a little fun, Now if I can get HT and GAMMA to like each other!!! :-* Lastly..... GAMMA where are those 17" slabs you been braggin' about??? LOL!!! Have a great day Gentlemen!!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #514 on: Jul 26, 2010, 12:50 PM »
WOW Gamma, even the youngsters are calling you out!!
Looks like you'll have to fire up the boat and take the lad out and school him a bit....
Crappie is one fish you can head out at noon for..... ;D
Sorry just couldn't resist....Maybe grab a box of Krispy Kremes and entice FM to join ya.... :D ;)
Jr. won't wait at the dock that long 1fish.... Better not leave the key in your boat GAMMA!!! It'll need fuel when you want to take it out again!!! ;D--KP 8)

1fish@atime

« Reply #515 on: Jul 26, 2010, 01:46 PM »
Even though I haven't met Gamma "yet", I can tell he is a great guy. All of you guys have shown me how well you like him by the comments and the ribbing. I've learned one thing in my life. They guy who is getting ribbed a lot is
1.) able to take it well and defend himself very well.
2.) one of a group of guys that enjoy being around each other.(even if appearance's would say otherwise.) ;D
KPjr is learning a valuable life lesson. Keep the good guys on your side and in your sights. They're the first one to get'ya when you least expect it...LOL

KingPerch

« Reply #516 on: Jul 26, 2010, 02:34 PM »
Good words there 1fish!!!! Gamma is a fun guy, even though Trapper and HT have thier differences with GAMMA at times... we all do stick together and watch each other's backs!! I enjoy the comradrie from all the guys on here and Jr. is enjoying the fun times now that all of us have had for some time. Now, I'm not asking for any group hug here, Just saying!!!! FM or Prchslyr will ask for the group hug!!! LOL!! Tightlines to all!!--KP ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #517 on: Jul 26, 2010, 02:36 PM »
Even though I haven't met Gamma "yet", I can tell he is a great guy. All of you guys have shown me how well you like him by the comments and the ribbing. I've learned one thing in my life. They guy who is getting ribbed a lot is
1.) able to take it well and defend himself very well.
2.) one of a group of guys that enjoy being around each other.(even if appearance's would say otherwise.) ;D
KPjr is learning a valuable life lesson. Keep the good guys on your side and in your sights. They're the first one to get'ya when you least expect it...LOL

C. One of us has a box of Krispy Kremes, and everyone else wants to take them from him. :w00t:

1fish@atime

« Reply #518 on: Jul 26, 2010, 02:42 PM »
LOL FM!! you moose you....Don't go near the bait FM....

KingPerch

« Reply #519 on: Jul 26, 2010, 03:12 PM »
C. One of us has a box of Krispy Kremes, and everyone else wants to take them from him. :w00t:
Killer wants the Kremes I think, all the ribbin' he puts on you.... Shows that he wants them all for himself!!! LOL!!! You know that when a friend back in school would always pick on you and you thought he was being mean, well, he was just trying to be your friend!!!!  TAKE HOLD OF THE KREMES FM, DON'T LET GO!!!! ;)--KP 8) Very twisted bunch aren't we??? WHERE'S TRAPPER????

filetandrelease

« Reply #520 on: Jul 26, 2010, 05:47 PM »
Killer wants the Kremes I think, all the ribbin' he puts on you.... Shows that he wants them all for himself!!! LOL!!! You know that when a friend back in school would always pick on you and you thought he was being mean, well, he was just trying to be your friend!!!!  TAKE HOLD OF THE KREMES FM, DON'T LET GO!!!! ;)--KP 8) Very twisted bunch aren't we??? WHERE'S TRAPPER????
thats why we call him the crispie killer ,he can kill a donut in 2 bites , it's like feeding a bear ,don't get your hands to close to the box  :w00t:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #521 on: Jul 26, 2010, 06:11 PM »
the  only  time  gamma  ever  seen  a  17  inch  calco  was  looking  in my  cooler  :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #522 on: Jul 26, 2010, 07:45 PM »
I thought maybe you had a mirror in the bottom of your cooler and it just looked crappie  ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #523 on: Jul 26, 2010, 07:46 PM »
would  if  gamma  looked  in  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

trapper2000

« Reply #524 on: Jul 26, 2010, 07:57 PM »
report  for  today  ,   good  day  on  the  river      first   some  top  water   poppers   and  crease   flys   followed   by   decivers  .....  lot  of  punk  size  smallies  but a  few   better  fish  ....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.