FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560554 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #540 on: Jul 27, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Told ya there was a reason I got my coffee going ! Love it ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #541 on: Jul 27, 2010, 12:04 PM »
Hey Zippy !    That's my hand holding the fish not you little gripper  ;D ;D 
   5 1/2 inches across the top of my knuckles !   You do the math.......because I know you know your gozintas.............1 gozinta 2........2 gozinta 4........4 gozinta 8    !!   Just like they taught you in high school  ;D ;D ;D

yer  talking  poop  gamma  that  fish   ain't  but  12  inches  !!!!   fm   other  easy  measuring  tools   a  dollar  bill  is  6  inches ! 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #542 on: Jul 27, 2010, 12:22 PM »
Only thing at the bottom of your cooler is stink from those rock bass that you call crappies  ;D ;D

Just want everybody to know.... that this picture of crappie in hand is actually my hand and my fish!!!! Always trying to take some credit for your self GAMMA!!!!! Real Nice, Trapper is right... 12" fish!!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #543 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:01 PM »
you dont take pictures of every fish you catch  ??? ???  when is the last time you even picked up a fishing pole  ??? i mean outside of the house  :P  ::) ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::) ::)

H.T.

« Reply #544 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:05 PM »
Hey Zippy !    That's my hand holding the fish not you little gripper  ;D ;D 
   5 1/2 inches across the top of my knuckles !   You do the math.......because I know you know your gozintas.............1 gozinta 2........2 gozinta 4........4 gozinta 8    !!   Just like they taught you in high school  ;D ;D ;D
they must not have had tape measures back in the OLD days when you went to school. they showed me that new invention called a tape measure in my school days. no wonder you got so many tickets for having short fish in your bucket  ::) :cookoo:  ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #545 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:15 PM »
you dont take pictures of every fish you catch  ??? ???  when is the last time you even picked up a fishing pole  ??? i mean outside of the house  :P  ::) ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::) ::)
The pole that he gave FM last week!! ;D--KP

trapper2000

« Reply #546 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:16 PM »
Just want everybody to know.... that this picture of crappie in hand is actually my hand and my fish!!!! Always trying to take some credit for your self GAMMA!!!!! Real Nice, Trapper is right... 12" fish!!! ;D

this  old  fart  been  to  a  few  rodeo's    lolllllll     and  nothing  wrong  with  a  12  crappie   by  the  way  ...... was  it  one  ya  got  when  we  fished     at  toad????

KingPerch

« Reply #547 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:17 PM »
 ;)--KP ;D You see the fathead hanging out from it's mouth don't you????;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #548 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:19 PM »
Unlike you, I don't look to be complimented on every fish I catch  ::) ::) ::)    Nothing to prove at all !     Now go tend to your garden Old McDonald !!
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #549 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:22 PM »
this  old  fart  been  to  a  few  rodeo's    lolllllll     and  nothing  wrong  with  a  12  crappie   by  the  way  ...... was  it  one  ya  got  when  we  fished     at  toad????
I think we need to get together with 'ol GAMMA and slam some craps!!!! One fish I would love to figure out more in depth. I think with you two 'ol farts, I should accomplish that task!!!--KP ;)

trapper2000

« Reply #550 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:25 PM »
Unlike you, I don't look to be complimented on every fish I catch  ::) ::) ::)    Nothing to prove at all !     Now go tend to your garden Old McDonald !!

and  we  find  out  it  ain't  even  yer  fish  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ....hey  gamma  you  do  relize  ya  don't  measure  both  sides  of  the  fish  ....right   :rotflol:

KingPerch

« Reply #551 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:27 PM »

and  we  find  out  it  ain't  even  yer  fish  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ....hey  gamma  you  do  relize  ya  don't  measure  both  sides  of  the  fish  ....right   :rotflol:
:w00t: :rotflol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:--KP ;D

H.T.

« Reply #552 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:29 PM »
i dont care about compliments i just want fresh fish on my plate and a lot of them. i have nothing to prove to anyone. what can i say that i catch a lot of fish unlike some people  ::) i don't have fish in my toilet  ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #553 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:33 PM »
Trapper, HT and GAMMA are argueing again!!!! ;D  It's not Wednesday today, Where is RG???? Must have taken a very long walk today!! ;)--KP

Gamma Fish

« Reply #554 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:33 PM »
I think we need to get together with 'ol GAMMA and slam some craps!!!! One fish I would love to figure out more in depth. I think with you two 'ol farts, I should accomplish that task!!!--KP ;)
Why don't you and FM take my boat for a spin up the river ?    I'll show you where to go and what to use and how to use it.     I have more important fish to fry right now ! ;) ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.