FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560590 times)

KingPerch

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #555 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:36 PM »
Why don't you and FM take my boat for a spin up the river ?    I'll show you where to go and what to use and how to use it.     I have more important fish to fry right now ! ;) ;)
You don't have to tell us twice!! FM, you ready????? OH, Is that fishfry, HT??? LOL!! :P--KP  Thanks GAMMA!! ;)  I'd like to take HT along if you don't mind!!! :D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Gamma Fish

« Reply #556 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:41 PM »
You don't have to tell us twice!! FM, you ready????? OH, Is that fishfry, HT??? LOL!! :P--KP  Thanks GAMMA!! ;)  I'd like to take HT along if you don't mind!!! :D
Absolutely not !    I don't want to ruin my fry oil with impurities ! ;D ;D

And I do mind !   There's already enough little pests crawling around my boat...........................although, having one that I could swat with an oar would be kind of sporting ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #557 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:43 PM »
You dont want me to go in that boat KP. That boat aint used to have fish brouht in it. It might sink  ??? ??? ;D ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #558 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:45 PM »
You dont want me to go in that boat KP. That boat aint used to have fish brouht in it. It might sink  ??? ??? ;D ;D
Sonny.....that boat has seen more fish come over the gunnels in one month than you've caught in your life !    No fatheads either ! ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #559 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:48 PM »
Absolutely not !    I don't want to ruin my fry oil with impurities ! ;D ;D

And I do mind !   There's already enough little pests crawling around my boat...........................although, having one that I could swat with an oar would be kind of sporting ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well, FM and I will shake the spiders and critters out of it!! Maybe give it a dusting!! Make sure it's full of fuel, ice in the cooler, and leave the MAGIC BAG full in the bait box!!!! :whistling: LOL!!--KP ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #560 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:49 PM »
Trap, I'm sorry for the hi-jacking of your thread Bro!!! GAMMA and HT made me do it!! ;D--KP 8)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #561 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:53 PM »
Sonny.....that boat has seen more fish come over the gunnels in one month than you've caught in your life !    No fatheads either ! ;D ;D ;D
when was that 20 years ago. come on gamma pick a day and lets go. lets see these fish that you say are so easy to catch that even i can catch them  ::) ::) ::)   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: all of this talk is getting old  ;D ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #562 on: Jul 27, 2010, 01:59 PM »
want  to  get  some  crappies????   not  a  hard  thing  yes    many  will  be  in  deep  water  structor   but    you  work  a  shore  line  close  to a  drop off  early  morning  you'll  take  fish! ...  theres  many  areas   right  now  you  can  pound   crappies   in  4 to  6  foot  of  water    in  the  morning  and  evening  !  not  saying  gamma  don't  know  what  he's  taking  about  ...  well   wait  ya  i  am  :rotflol: he's  watched  to  many  al  linder  shows  and  fished  to little  ....   i been  doing  them  with   small  streamers  and  nymphs   but   you  can  do  just  as  well if  not  better  with  tube  jigs or a  fat  head  ....  river  systems  are  easier  to  figure  then  lakes  ....  it's  also  a  great  time  to  be  looking  for   big  gills!!!!  i  been  having  a great  season  and   i'm  honestly  thinking  of  getting a  lony  toon  like  RG's    i'll  post  a  few  of  the  flies  that  have   been  taking  the  calco's  for  you  guys   later  today.....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

1fish@atime

« Reply #563 on: Jul 27, 2010, 02:18 PM »
OK coffee is brewed for the afternoon session.....

KingPerch

« Reply #564 on: Jul 27, 2010, 02:58 PM »
POPCORN READY!!!! ;D--KP

1fish@atime

« Reply #565 on: Jul 27, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Dang it I ran out of coffee!!! FM!!!! Help!!!

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #566 on: Jul 27, 2010, 05:40 PM »
This crew it too much.  :rotflol:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #567 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:10 PM »
I may know where you can get another like mine Trap.

I'm working on the Crease Flies. Need to set up a drying motor. Maybe tomorrow. What size do you typically tie? Any real preference for tail materials?

I looked at a very nice cartridge type air brush today. A bit on the pricey side for a frugal (Really Cheap) Old Fart like me. But a nice rig just the same.

I think we need to start a "Bust Gamma's Chops" thread  so we can get back to chucking flies.  :-\

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

1fish@atime

« Reply #568 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:16 PM »
Trap keeps trying to get us back on track RG....I hate to admit I haven't  tried since the rib ordeal.
Feeling a lot better so may have to get back out there. Mowed the lawn yesterday and payed dearly...

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #569 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:27 PM »
I told you....it's gonna take time :cursing:

The more you do to aggravate it, the longer it will take to repair. Go tie some flies.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.