FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 561083 times)

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #600 on: Jul 30, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Yep. Time for another cooking thread.
We owe it to Rg for screwing up his last cooking thread.
We wanna see how you Mainer's throw it down in the kitchen too!
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #601 on: Jul 30, 2010, 05:03 PM »
Bogman, a thesaurus is a dangerous thing ;D

I should have put up a post for last night's din....Walleye, shrimp, mussels Fra Diavolo, on Fettuccine with a small Caesar salad.

I have to use up the other walleye fillet tonight. I think I'm gonna bake it with salsa ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #602 on: Jul 30, 2010, 05:22 PM »

I should have put up a post for last night's din....Walleye, shrimp, mussels Fra Diavolo, on Fettuccine with a small Caesar salad.

I have to use up the other walleye fillet tonight. I think I'm gonna bake it with salsa ;D

RG

Walleye with salsa, that sounds good!!!!!!!YUM ;D ;D
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #603 on: Jul 30, 2010, 05:29 PM »

RG

Well i guess you don't need porkchop's do you. My mouth is watering just reading that.   ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #604 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:09 PM »
it's  true  old  arts   love  to  eat  good  food ....big  thanks  to   HT  .......

life  is  good
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

1fish@atime

« Reply #605 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:49 PM »
Awww ya let FM off way to easy Bogman....
Rg that diner sounds scrumptious... I marinated some London Broil in Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Then roasted it in the foil with the marinate, finished on the grill. Wasn't to bad..
Not nearly as exotic as yours though.
Everything is good with Salsa!!
FM, you sure do keep things interesting. Wouldn't be the same here without you.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #606 on: Jul 31, 2010, 02:20 AM »
A friend of mine used to make that dish with flank steaks. Goooooood!

I finally got my order of materials. I now have a good stock of elk hair and more dubbing, hooks etc. Time to test some of those caddis I've been working on. Gotta get my walk in first.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #607 on: Jul 31, 2010, 03:29 AM »
ok i'm up coffee  is done ..... tossing some flies  in  a box.... oneida lake smallies ....beware

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #608 on: Jul 31, 2010, 05:32 AM »
I had my walk, stretched out for a half hour or so, just finished breakfast.........I'm gone fly chuckin'.  Good luck Trap.
RG

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #609 on: Jul 31, 2010, 06:40 AM »
Awww ya let FM off way to easy Bogman....
FM, you sure do keep things interesting. Wouldn't be the same here without you.

Well I am kinda new at hanging with the NY crowd so I didn't want to wear out my welcome. :w00t:  I was thinking if he was going to correct my attempts at humor with proper definitions he could at least spell the word correctly.  Whoops there I go wearing out my welcome. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #610 on: Jul 31, 2010, 12:05 PM »
Well I am kinda new at hanging with the NY crowd so I didn't want to wear out my welcome. :w00t:  I was thinking if he was going to correct my attempts at humor with proper definitions he could at least spell the word correctly.  Whoops there I go wearing out my welcome. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Heck no, only one or two busts at a time. Can't believe I made through that one without even Rg not tearing into me. Thought I had some serious ribbing coming. You guys are getting soft! ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #611 on: Jul 31, 2010, 12:57 PM »
I just couldn't think of a nice way to attack that. I was wore out last night and full of P&V this morning.

Fishing stunk. They just weren't interested. Back to the bench!

RG

trapper2000

« Reply #612 on: Jul 31, 2010, 07:58 PM »
wasn't  my  best  day  but  far  from  my  worse  a  few  bass    but the  weather  was  great
keep  casting 
                                                                                                           life  is  good

1fish@atime

« Reply #613 on: Jul 31, 2010, 09:08 PM »
I was at a fire company function all day. Parade,(spent most of yesterday polishing the truck). We took our 20 year old Pierce engine. It is getting replaced this fall so it was her last hurrah. Was fun but a long day.
This evening I hooked the boat up for first light in the morning. First time out since rebuilding the carb....Fingers crossed, eyes too.... Hope you all find hungry fish in the morning...

trapper2000

« Reply #614 on: Aug 01, 2010, 10:42 AM »
early  morning  found  me  on the  lakeshore  with  flyrod  and  d&d  coffee  in  hand  ...  i waded  this  morning    and  just  work a  small  section  of  the  lake  ...all  it took  2  bass  one  decent  ...early morning  poppers  .....  couldn't stay long  got a  birthday party  but  it  was  fun  ....

life  is  good

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.