FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560607 times)

1fish@atime

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #675 on: Aug 10, 2010, 07:22 PM »
LOL KP!! Nah I can make the most ugly looking wad of hair and feathers on a hook anyone has ever seen.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #676 on: Aug 10, 2010, 07:56 PM »
In reference to the " ANTI-BASS FLY"..... That would be a bass fly that I had tied!!!! You 'Ol farts get the picture!!  LOL!!--KP ;D

Don't listen to KP's nonsense....remember a week or so back when I posted a pic or two of some fly's he tied for me? He has skill. KP, you fibber! :P

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #677 on: Aug 11, 2010, 01:47 AM »
You guys are killin'e :rotflol:

Y'all want to see some ugly flies eh? Later on I'm gonna get out my old pike flies. They resemble the aftermath of 4 roosters killed and eaten by a fox........the fox, having donated some body parts as well.

I spent a while last Saturday cleaning out some fly boxes to make room for some newer patterns. I have a full collection of "road kill flies" . I was getting a good laugh at some of the stuff I've kept in my boxes for years.

Anyone who's been bitten by this addiction suffers at the hands of their own criticism.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

1fish@atime

« Reply #678 on: Aug 11, 2010, 10:09 AM »
Holy cow I hit 1,000!!!
On the ole farts thread, now that has meaning....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #679 on: Aug 11, 2010, 12:05 PM »
You're officially an old blabbermouth ;D

Thanks for all your contributions to the site :clapping:

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #680 on: Aug 11, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Don't listen to KP's nonsense....remember a week or so back when I posted a pic or two of some fly's he tied for me? He has skill. KP, you fibber! :P
Have you used them yet!!!!????HUH ??? ;D
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

KingPerch

« Reply #681 on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:39 PM »
I would like to say that I have tied a few flies in my day!!! But, Trapper and RG have the fly tying down to a "T". If I had more time to tie flies.... I would consider myself in the running with those two 'Ol Farts!!!! Keep up the good work Gentlemen!!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #682 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:47 PM »
Have you used them yet!!!!????HUH ??? ;D

Not yet JR. Brought them up to Chaumont bay last weekend, but never got the fly rod out. Shame on me, cause Long bay, that I was camping on had some great looking water to try. Got too busy keeping the family fed and happy! Your pops knows about all that stuff, I'm sure.

KingPerch

« Reply #683 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:51 PM »
I wouldn't have it any other way FM!! The kids are only little for a short time and I savor every moment!! As I'm sure you do as well!! Tightlines!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

1fish@atime

« Reply #684 on: Aug 11, 2010, 09:45 PM »
Thanks RG!!
FM, there will be times when you will wish you never picked the fly rod up. When fish are rising everywhere and you can't catch one, or when the guy next to you is slamming them and even shows you what he is using. You have nothing like it. But it is an awesome way to fish when it all comes together...Keep taking care of the youngsters guys. Someday you'll need the favor returned.....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #685 on: Aug 11, 2010, 11:46 PM »
A pic or two of us mingling on the water!

My wife and son smiling for the camera

My daughter Kayla. She has now become a creature of her own.....All grown up now! Life is way too short man.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #686 on: Aug 12, 2010, 10:40 PM »
sorry  i  havn't  been  posting much  guys  but i really  been  beeting the  water , got to  get the  summer in and fish as much as possiable ....what a year!!!!! fresh fish and lotssssss  of green beans !!  thanks  HT !  and  fish  i'm  doing well my  friend  just  fishing alot!!!!!!
                                                                                                                             life  is  good
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #687 on: Aug 12, 2010, 11:32 PM »
sorry  i  havn't  been  posting much  guys  but i really  been  beeting the  water , got to  get the  summer in and fish as much as possiable ....what a year!!!!! fresh fish and lotssssss  of green beans !!  thanks  HT !  and  fish  i'm  doing well my  friend  just  fishing alot!!!!!!
                                                                                                                             life  is  good

Geez...good to hear from ya Trap!

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #688 on: Aug 13, 2010, 06:04 AM »
                                                                                                                             life  is  good
Holly Crap Trapper i thought you fell off the face of the earth or something  ??? ???  i didn't drop off that many beans   ;D ;D ;D ;D Oh ya did i mention that i like to fish once i a while myself  ???

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #689 on: Aug 13, 2010, 03:37 PM »
so little  time ,so many lakes
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.