FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560635 times)

KingPerch

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #915 on: Sep 23, 2010, 04:13 PM »

Not sure yet what Mylar braid is? And "core removed". Help me out with that, if ya woulf RG. Thanks for the great info. Great looking "perch fly's" by the way! ;)

Also, thanks for the compliments, 1fish, and KP. That is the stuff to keep my motivation factor alive ! ;D
Anytime Pal!!! ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #916 on: Sep 23, 2010, 06:14 PM »
We still need to have that in person lesson FM. It'll make things so much easier for you once you see a few basic techniques in use.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #917 on: Sep 23, 2010, 11:49 PM »
We still need to have that in person lesson FM. It'll make things so much easier for you once you see a few basic techniques in use.
RG

I hear ya RG, I've been trying to put together in my head a feasible way to make a connection easy, and without anyone going out of there way. ;) You have been spectacular recently, showing some great ties and techniques. :bowdown:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #918 on: Sep 24, 2010, 01:47 AM »
Nothing spectacular, just some things you need to know to get started. I've been covering the Western part of the state lately, but I'm sure I'll get up your way eventually. If not I'll just take a ride some Saturday when the weather stinks for fishing. Until then, I think I'm gonna get a digital video camera. I've been wanting one,,,good excuse ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #919 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:06 AM »
Nothing spectacular, just some things you need to know to get started. I've been covering the Western part of the state lately, but I'm sure I'll get up your way eventually. If not I'll just take a ride some Saturday when the weather stinks for fishing. Until then, I think I'm gonna get a digital video camera. I've been wanting one,,,good excuse ;D

RG
Why not organize a fall "Jig/fly-aholics" meeting somewhere in CNY or at the Bayside  ???
  I can guarantee you that HT won't show ! ::) ::) ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #920 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:25 AM »
Why not organize a fall "Jig/fly-aholics" meeting somewhere in CNY or at the Bayside  ???
  I can guarantee you that HT won't show ! ::) ::) ;D
Hey Gamma hows the fishing. And i dont mean the X- Box game  :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #921 on: Sep 24, 2010, 09:52 AM »
Hey Gamma hows the fishing. And i dont mean the X- Box game  :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ;D
It's been great Zippy !   At least the fish that I've caught recently can cook me dinner, bake pies and carry on a conversation.....................unlike those finned, half rotted hunks of flesh that you're catching  :P :P :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick: :wacko: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

« Reply #922 on: Sep 24, 2010, 10:14 AM »
It's been great Zippy !   At least the fish that I've caught recently can cook me dinner, bake pies and carry on a conversation.....................unlike those finned, half rotted hunks of flesh that you're catching  :P :P :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick: :wacko: ;D ;D
What  ??? ??? you never had a conversation with a Mud shark  ??? Holy crap you don't know what your missing. Me and SC call them in like ducks  ::) ::) There fins aren't falling off yet that will be next month. then we will have try to hook them in the mouth  ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

H.T.

« Reply #923 on: Sep 24, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Hey Gramps you in box is full  ??? ??? i didnt know you had that many people that wanted to talk to you  ??? :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :afro: ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #924 on: Sep 24, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Hey Gramps you in box is full  ??? ??? i didnt know you had that many people that wanted to talk to you  ??? :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :afro: ;D
It ain't easy being me ! ;D ;D

I cleared out all of the PM's you sent me  :whistling: :whistling:   Now you can send more ! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #925 on: Sep 24, 2010, 03:22 PM »
You two characters at it again????  :nono: :nono:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #926 on: Sep 24, 2010, 03:57 PM »
Hilarious, they should live together! I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that house

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #927 on: Sep 24, 2010, 04:03 PM »
Hilarious, they should live together! I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that house
Why torture yourself ???

A get together is a good idea, but I was aiming at helping FM get some good basic instruction.....can't do that and Heineken too :-\

RG

H.T.

« Reply #928 on: Sep 24, 2010, 04:08 PM »
let me know RG when you plan to take a ride up this way. i will try to be there but hunting season is here  :-\

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #929 on: Sep 24, 2010, 04:50 PM »
He's making excuses and I haven't even suggested a date....you're right "T"  :-\

RG

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.