FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 561060 times)

esox v

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #930 on: Sep 24, 2010, 05:39 PM »
He's making excuses and I haven't even suggested a date....you're right "T"  :-\

RG
That's funny !! I was thinking exactly the same thing !! Always leaving the door open for a way out.
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

KingPerch

« Reply #931 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:04 PM »
let me know RG when you plan to take a ride up this way. i will try to be there but hunting season is here  :-\
You bringing your date with ya HT???? GAMMA !!!!  ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #932 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:07 PM »
Hilarious, they should live together! I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that house
That would be funny as all get out FM, You can fly down on HT's head and watch GAMMA swat at you and then you can fly down on GAMMA'S Head and watch HT swat at you......Back and forth all night long!!!!!! Typical BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!! LMAO!!! :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:--KP

Gamma Fish

« Reply #933 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:56 PM »
He's making excuses and I haven't even suggested a date....you're right "T"  :-\

RG
Yeah, he's pretty predictable  ::) ::) ::) ;D

A get together is a good idea, but I was aiming at helping FM get some good basic instruction.....can't do that and Heineken too :-\

RG
FM can get all the "Basic" instruction he needs from me  ;D ;D ;D   You can teach him all the pretty fluffy stuff ! ;D
  By the way.................You're much more imressive and educational "After" you've been into the Heineken's ! ;D ;D ;D
I know from experience ! ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #934 on: Sep 24, 2010, 09:35 PM »
Testy there H', I'll be at the S/R after work tomorrow, are you going up anytime this weekend?
RG, I've yet to tie a fly minus the cocktail. That should be an experience. :o

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #935 on: Sep 24, 2010, 09:39 PM »
Testy there H', I'll be at the S/R after work tomorrow, are you going up anytime this weekend?
RG, I've yet to tie a fly minus the cocktail. That should be an experience. :o
i will be up at 0-300 and leaving shortly after that. i have a grunt i have to meet end of story at 0-530 ??? ???

Gamma Fish

« Reply #936 on: Sep 24, 2010, 10:14 PM »
what ever ther boy,s and Gamma ??? you guys suck end of story. i will be back in the who knows what tomorrow  ??? ??? ??? ??? :afro: i do not have time to make plans that anyone can count on. it is fall  ??? you can call eat the corn out of my shi* if you want and leave a message  :-* :-* :-*
:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #937 on: Sep 25, 2010, 02:20 AM »
:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:
if you are lucky i might just drop off one of those yummy fish for you Gamma  ;) :sick: :sick: :evil: :afro:

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #938 on: Sep 25, 2010, 05:52 AM »
I see nothing has changed yet! the love between ht and gamma...
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #939 on: Sep 25, 2010, 09:11 AM »
if you are lucky i might just drop off one of those yummy fish for you Gamma  ;) :sick: :sick: :evil: :afro:
Hey Squid !   A lot has changed.  The little guy now knows that I mean no harm when I'm addressing him here ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :-* :-* ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #940 on: Sep 25, 2010, 10:20 AM »
I see nothing has changed yet! the love between ht and gamma...
Hey Frankie, I found HT and GAMMA's song bro!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI&ob=av2nLMAO!!!!! Hey HT!!!! I don't like corn much Buddy!!! :sick: I did order your duck call last night though!!! ;) Who sucks now?????????--KP  :afro:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #941 on: Sep 25, 2010, 11:12 AM »
Hijacked again, although I got some great laughs. ;D I can't believe I just listened to that air supply song. ???

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #942 on: Sep 25, 2010, 11:41 AM »
ok  i take  a  little  vacation  and  my   boys  HT  and  gamma  are  still  at it????  oh  i  would  have  never  dreamed....  fish  are  everywhere  boys 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #943 on: Sep 25, 2010, 12:03 PM »
Good to see your back You "ol Buzzard!!!! Hope you left some fish in the streams!!! welcome back!!--KP 8) and Yes.... HT and GAMMA are still fighting!!!! LOL!!

KingPerch

« Reply #944 on: Sep 25, 2010, 12:05 PM »
RG, I got your PM sir!!!! Thank You!!--KP :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.