FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 562146 times)

1fish@atime

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1005 on: Oct 04, 2010, 11:56 AM »
Sounds good Trap!! Yes I do recall you saying you loved to troll.... ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1006 on: Oct 05, 2010, 12:12 AM »
wired  interesting  but  why  tie  it  backwards?

Just got back online after a couple day Hiatus, So I'll be catching up slowly.
Great to have ya onboard, and sharing great info. with us wiredstone! Cool looking fly, and great thought with the backwords tie method!

Now...If anyone were to ask the question about that fly being tied backwords..... Trap, would be the last one for me to consider! :w00t: :rotflol: Sorry Trap, but I had to do it, and I know you don't take my picking personal!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1007 on: Oct 05, 2010, 03:40 AM »
i only take gammas picking  to heart!!!!  :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1008 on: Oct 05, 2010, 04:26 AM »
Gamma.....pick..... ???

I can't imagine.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #1009 on: Oct 05, 2010, 04:43 AM »
it's  true  rg  i was  personally  shocked  myself!!!!  man  wass  sick  couldn't breath and  still  talking poop .... i have  come to the  conclusion  gamma  likes  to  be  a  pain in the butt! we  did agree the  news lady  looked  funny yet  was  stranglly  attractive  other then that  he  just  bragged  about  driving a  nerd  car  and something about  opertunist .....if  i had listened  i could  report it better ..... the  good  news  is  gamma  at  least  got  his jig painting  station set up  and  although tony  is  a  goof ....he  really  does  do some  nice jigs!  and well worth looking into .....when he  grows  up i'll take  him  flyfishing and let him catch  fish like a  man...that  should  get the ball rollin.... ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1010 on: Oct 05, 2010, 07:00 AM »
it's  true  rg  i was  personally  shocked  myself!!!!  man  wass  sick  couldn't breath and  still  talking poop .... i have  come to the  conclusion  gamma  likes  to  be  a  pain in the butt! we  did agree the  news lady  looked  funny yet  was  stranglly  attractive  other then that  he  just  bragged  about  driving a  nerd  car  and something about  opertunist .....if  i had listened  i could  report it better ..... the  good  news  is  gamma  at  least  got  his jig painting  station set up  and  although tony  is  a  goof ....he  really  does  do some  nice jigs!  and well worth looking into .....when he  grows  up i'll take  him  flyfishing and let him catch  fish like a  man...that  should  get the ball rollin.... ;D
Great way to start any day......reading all of Trap's philosophical B.S. :laugh: You crack me up You crazy 'Ol Buzzard!!!! Have a great day everyone!!......Even you GAMMA!!!! ;D--KP 8) Gotta go to work, Later!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1011 on: Oct 05, 2010, 09:09 AM »
You should have stood clear of those carbuerator cleaner fumes yesterday !    You're brain cell can't take that kind of beating anymore ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1012 on: Oct 05, 2010, 06:06 PM »
TODAY  WAS  GREAT  HAD  A LOT OF  FUN TOSSING GLO  BUGS  IN  FRONT  OF  SALMON   AND  GOT A  GAINT  MALE  COHO TO  BOOT 

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1013 on: Oct 06, 2010, 12:23 AM »
He makes jigs ???

Hmmmm......I never knew that :whistling:

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1014 on: Oct 06, 2010, 02:12 AM »
He makes jigs ???

Hmmmm......I never knew that :whistling:

RG
You should be a stock holder  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1015 on: Oct 06, 2010, 04:04 AM »
but he  doesn't  tie  flies! he  just draws them ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1016 on: Oct 06, 2010, 06:44 AM »
I figured he just pulled the wings off flies.

Come to think of it...I may have a couple of jigs he made.......just a couple ::)

RG

KingPerch

« Reply #1017 on: Oct 06, 2010, 06:50 AM »
'Ol GAMMA draws flies alright...... Just like PIGPEN from the PEANUTS!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: Good Morning you 'Ol Farts!!! RG, aren't you supposed to be fishing today??? It is Wednesday!!!!    GO YANKEES!!!!!--KP 8)

trapper2000

« Reply #1018 on: Oct 06, 2010, 09:10 AM »
he  has  a  cool  soccer  mom  mini  van .....   :rotflol: :rotflol:  i'll  catch  him  a  few  walleyes  what the  heck  =))   come  to think of  it a  fish  fry  somewhere  would  be   fun

KingPerch

« Reply #1019 on: Oct 06, 2010, 10:52 AM »
Funny thing is.... I've gotta soccer mom magnet on my wives suv that has a new home now!!!! ;D Thanks for the idea Trap!!!--KP 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.