FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560804 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1080 on: Oct 12, 2010, 05:10 PM »
Needs a little fridge with a growler or 2 of porter...maybe some backup Heineken.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #1081 on: Oct 12, 2010, 05:51 PM »
Now your talking!   :D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1082 on: Oct 12, 2010, 08:35 PM »
it was my pleasure  meeting  you  mr  kp jr  and  your  sister too .....i  have a  extra  yankees  hat  that  would  look good  on you!  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1083 on: Oct 13, 2010, 12:39 AM »
it was my pleasure  meeting  you  mr  kp jr  and  your  sister too .....i  have a  extra  yankees  hat  that  would  look good  on you!  ;D
Hey Pops !  Lay off the kid already  :P   He's got a good head on his shoulders and hates the Yankee's.    That's good in my book !
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1084 on: Oct 13, 2010, 02:39 AM »
ya  don't tell  kids  to  not  go to school ... pee  in the wind...or  not go with a  winning  team!!!!  ...the  quest for 28!!!!!  .....at  current rates  boston  will be  doing  this  400 years  from  now   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

KingPerch

« Reply #1085 on: Oct 13, 2010, 07:42 AM »
Hey Pops !  Lay off the kid already  :P   He's got a good head on his shoulders and hates the Yankee's.    That's good in my book !
Thanks GAMMA, your not so bad after all!!! Hey, I gotta extra YANKEES hat for you as well!! Remind me when you see me!!! ;) 28
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

« Reply #1086 on: Oct 13, 2010, 06:06 PM »
i  use  this  thread  not  just  for  flyfishing but things  that  touch my heart  ...first  HT  ya  knucklehead  ...thanks  but ya  didn't have too! 

then theres this other guy!  geez  spends two days working on my  truck ,  shares a  very personal  and  profound  writing  with me!  and it  in it's self  is beautiful ,personal,and  some of the best advice i ever heard! then he  takes me  fishing!  not just anywhere  but to a spot that  means  the world  to him ....and  no  worrys  brother  what happens  at that lake  stays  at that  lake :D...we  enjoyed  a  special  night  .... and   as  we  ended  it  .....he  asked me  what i felt  about  what  he  read  earlier  .....  i feel you!  i feel  most the  guys  i meet  on this  site  ...  the  reaching  out  ,the  helping,  the  harmless  picking on .... oh  what  all the  regulars  have  on here  isn't just  fishing reports  and  technics ...we  have  a  brotherhood ..  even though  i  often  disagree  with people ,i know  that  we  are  all bigger then  opinions ,  and such ...  were real men  and  when the  chips are  down  we  help  each other ...wheather  it's  advice  or  rolling up  the  shirt  sleaves  ....  everyone  of you  guys   that i  have  had the  honor to met  are  great people  and  good  men  ....hey  even you  gamma :)........   a  special thanks  my beater  runs  great  and  i  can  fish  again ....see  ya  in the morning  bro

KingPerch

« Reply #1087 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:48 AM »
I couldn't have said it any better Trap!! I have met and fished with a bunch of you guys on this site, including Trap ;), it's not about the fishing that makes this big world spin around. There are a few guys on here that I would break my back for to lend a hand to, and I gotta say that the man your speaking highly of Trap, is one of those people!! Now, before I continue to ramble on and make myself tear up, YES, even tough  :flex: guy contractors like me cry!! I'll leave this on a good note........LIFE IS GOOD!!!  :)   Trap, I'll need a hug next time I see you buddy!!! :laugh: :laugh: Tightlines Gentlemen!!!--KP 8)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1088 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:57 AM »
Holy freaking man love. OMG i hope Stormy doesn't read this. You guys are great -end of story 8) 8) ;D i couldn't agree more with you guys. 2 more days of work and then i am going on a hunting and fishing RAMPAGE for a week  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1089 on: Oct 14, 2010, 07:01 AM »
Holy freaking man love. OMG i hope Stormy doesn't read this. You guys are great -end of story 8) 8) ;D i couldn't agree more with you guys. 2 more days of work and then i am going on a hunting and fishing RAMPAGE for a week  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: ;D ;D ;D
You WILL have company for at least one day HT!!.... and don't start huggin' up on me when you see me either, I kick puppies who try to get up on my leg bro!!! END OF STORY!!!! ;D--KP 8) I gotta go to work , rap with you boys later!!

trapper2000

« Reply #1090 on: Oct 14, 2010, 08:42 AM »
tissue????   cry  baby !     :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

KingPerch

« Reply #1091 on: Oct 14, 2010, 01:24 PM »
NO tissues Trap!!! I quit typing and went to work before I welled up inside!!! I tore off a 45' x 16' porch off a house today and forgot all about your story for awhile!! LOL!!!  Reading your stories always makes my day though!!! Feelings are mutual Buddy!! ;) I know where the perch are hiding!!! It's a secret though!! ;D--KP 8)

trapper2000

« Reply #1092 on: Oct 14, 2010, 03:43 PM »
hey  KP  did  i  go  to  high  school  at  this  secret  spot too   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

KingPerch

« Reply #1093 on: Oct 14, 2010, 03:46 PM »
If I remember right... ::) ::) Yes, you did!!!!! I went there for a bit as well!!!! ;)--KP 8)

1fish@atime

« Reply #1094 on: Oct 14, 2010, 03:53 PM »
WOW I spend a few days away on the hunting site and look what you guys do to this thread..... :-\
LOL, good stuff!! I have to agree, met a few of the gang and all are salt of the earth guys.
Thanks for sharing Trap..... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.