FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 562213 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1095 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:12 PM »
That jon boat is still in the back of my truck Trap, next time we go, we should bring the fly rods also. We will slap them suckers silly. Glad ya liked the sermon at the shop. Maybe I'll be a preacher in my next life! :o

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1096 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:16 PM »
That jon boat is still in the back of my truck Trap, next time we go, we should bring the fly rods also. We will slap them suckers silly. Glad ya liked the sermon at the shop. Maybe I'll be a preacher in my next life! :o

buddy  sorry  i  didn't  make  it  back out  but i'll  be  there  bright and  early
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1097 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:28 PM »
you took the old timer to the Blue gill capitol spot in the world didn't ya  >:( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* you guys suck  :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #1098 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:36 PM »
i  been  there  before  HT  but  this  night  was  different  .....  had  a  really  great  time  !!!!!  what  happens  at the  lake  stays  at the  lake   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: little  personal  joke   

H.T.

« Reply #1099 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:41 PM »
i  been  there  before  HT  but  this  night  was  different  .....  had  a  really  great  time  !!!!!  what  happens  at the  lake  stays  at the  lake   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: little  personal  joke   
yes sir i understand that. but i can say this though that is a great spot come ice time in the afternoon. me you ,FM and Walley1 will need to make an afternoon trip this winter. HUGE gills and other stuff. just dont let lance take pictures to post  ??? ??? he knows what i am talking about on that one. great spot end of story.  ;D ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1100 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:44 PM »
We found where the perch hangout towards the end of last winter also.  :o :o

trapper2000

« Reply #1101 on: Oct 14, 2010, 08:02 PM »
we  should  get  a  bunch  of  use  to  do  a  otisco  trip too! 

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1102 on: Oct 14, 2010, 08:46 PM »
Some people just insist that they can walk on water ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1103 on: Oct 14, 2010, 10:55 PM »
mmmmmmmmm  i  ain't  saying  a  word   gamma! :whistling: :whistling:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1104 on: Oct 14, 2010, 11:31 PM »
Walk on water?...... Not so much, but I do have the sklls of hiding myself under a couple foot,and scaring the B'jesus out of old timers that have become worry warts! ;) I've been timed to hold myself underwater for just under 5 minutes. I started that when I was a young pup, in the bathtub.

At a young age, I learned how to give my body negative buoncey, then slow down my cardio' functions, and just "sit"..... Over the years, I have scared the life out of alot of people, not on purpose, but also to prove the point of my gift.  I still practice this, periodically, It is all about lung capacity, and learning how to put the body into "sleep" mode without getting a phobia issue.

H.T.

« Reply #1105 on: Oct 15, 2010, 02:15 AM »
Walk on water?...... Not so much, but I do have the sklls of hiding myself under a couple foot,and scaring the B'jesus out of old timers that have become worry warts! ;) I've been timed to hold myself underwater for just under 5 minutes. I started that when I was a young pup, in the bathtub.

At a young age, I learned how to give my body negative buoncey, then slow down my cardio' functions, and just "sit"..... Over the years, I have scared the life out of alot of people, not on purpose, but also to prove the point of my gift.  I still practice this, periodically, It is all about lung capacity, and learning how to put the body into "sleep" mode without getting a phobia issue.
:cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: FM you need to go to bed earlier bud

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1106 on: Oct 15, 2010, 05:18 AM »
I don't know if I am an old F--t but, I have a 6 wieght Rod with floating line. Its a Browning rod I bought it on the late 90's.. This about flyrods RIGHT??
Want to talk ice fishing.. Go to ice shanty.. :P :P :P :P :-* :laugh: :cookoo:
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

trapper2000

« Reply #1107 on: Oct 15, 2010, 07:33 AM »
like  i  said  what happens  at the  lake  stays  at the  lake   ...we  very  well may  be  talking  fly  fishing  ...although  it  is  my thread  ,,so  we  can  talk  what  ever  ....   and  lance  ya  skeer  me  again   i'll  make  ya  wear  corkers  and  a  pfd  ........

H.T.

« Reply #1108 on: Oct 15, 2010, 07:35 AM »
like  i  said  what happens  at the  lake  stays  at the  lake   ...we  very  well may  be  talking  fly  fishing  ...although  it  is  my thread  ,,so  we  can  talk  what  ever  ....   and  lance  ya  skeer  me  again   i'll  make  ya  wear  corkers  and  a  pfd  ........
oh come on now lets hear the truth of what happend Trapper. come on spill the beans bud  ??? ??? ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #1109 on: Oct 15, 2010, 07:36 AM »
 nothing happened  ....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.