FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 561939 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1125 on: Oct 17, 2010, 03:42 PM »
For some dumb reason, I don't believe the bag gets left open toooo long for them to get hard with you around GAMMA!!! :w00t:--KP 8)
Don't like marshmallows unless they're roasted !    Like HT's brain after a 6 pack  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1126 on: Oct 17, 2010, 03:44 PM »
Gamma never did learn how to fish "right side up" so he fishes "up side down"   :-\

RG
Because I have that kind of talent !  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3,546 brown trout..................1,632 steelhead............... 23,019 walleyes..................all caught while up side down !   ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1127 on: Oct 17, 2010, 03:59 PM »
Someone told me that technique works for crappie....Can't seem to remember who it was though :-\

I've never tried it ::)

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #1128 on: Oct 17, 2010, 04:23 PM »
          Gamma, Was you up side down because HT and frank woooped you and trap's #$$.

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #1129 on: Oct 17, 2010, 04:47 PM »
   Frank and HT, Must of hit a soft spot with gamma, he won't answer my post. Or maybe him and trap are fishing so they can get some more experince on you.  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: No offense trap & Gamma all in a little fun.lol
                      Wayno

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1130 on: Oct 17, 2010, 04:54 PM »
         Gamma, Was you up side down because HT and frank woooped you and trap's #$$.
 Wayno ..    The only way those two knuckleheads could beat Trap and I would be to wait until we're both T#ts up in a cemetery or to super glue us to the counter at FM's shop !  
   Those two have a better chance at growing another head....!!     And, the way they talk and gloat, they're gonna need another one each so the first one won't explode  :whistling: :whistling: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :sleep1: :sleep1: :w00t: :w00t: :whistling: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #1131 on: Oct 17, 2010, 05:20 PM »
    Gamma,   If they do explode maybe you can pick up the egg's so snagger can have some to tie sack's with. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1132 on: Oct 17, 2010, 05:59 PM »
Walk on water?...... Not so much, but I do have the sklls of hiding myself under a couple foot,and scaring the B'jesus out of old timers that have become worry warts! ;) I've been timed to hold myself underwater for just under 5 minutes. I started that when I was a young pup, in the bathtub.

At a young age, I learned how to give my body negative buoncey, then slow down my cardio' functions, and just "sit"..... Over the years, I have scared the life out of alot of people, not on purpose, but also to prove the point of my gift.  I still practice this, periodically, It is all about lung capacity, and learning how to put the body into "sleep" mode without getting a phobia issue.
Man,  stop watching Criss ANgel Mindfreak!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1133 on: Oct 17, 2010, 07:22 PM »
 ya  know  gamma  no  joke   i'm  willing  to  bet  we  could  do  well  in  the  panfish  tournys  !  we  should  hit  a  few  this  year  on the  ice ....we  can  even  invite  KP  he  has a  slowmoble   to  get  our  old  arses  out  there   ;D

ordering  a  few  st  croix  blanks  this  week  two  10 1/2  noodles a  5wt  and  a  7  wt  9 footers 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1134 on: Oct 18, 2010, 01:52 AM »
    Gamma,   If they do explode maybe you can pick up the egg's so snagger can have some to tie sack's with. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
So........you're trying to say that HT & Frank are EGG HEADS ??   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1135 on: Oct 18, 2010, 01:54 AM »
ya  know  gamma  no  joke   i'm  willing  to  bet  we  could  do  well  in  the  panfish  tournys  !  we  should  hit  a  few  this  year  on the  ice ....we  can  even  invite  KP  he  has a  slowmoble   to  get  our  old  arses  out  there   ;D

ordering  a  few  st  croix  blanks  this  week  two  10 1/2  noodles a  5wt  and  a  7  wt  9 footers 
  Early Christmas shopping ??   :whistling: :whistling:       Will you have my Christmas gift done in time ??   ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1136 on: Oct 18, 2010, 04:37 AM »
you'd  put  a  good  rod  in a  nerd  car?????.....thinking  now  instead  of  ordering  noodle  blanks  ordering  3  extra  7  wt  blanks  and  tying  them up  as noodle  rods ,  little  more  bite  then  a noodle  rod  blank  for hook setting , in the  70's  early  80's  most  noodle  rods  were  just  fly  rod  blanks  tyied  spinning  style  ,i still have a  old loomis  like  that

trapper2000

« Reply #1137 on: Oct 18, 2010, 05:59 AM »
 ok  seeing  i  have  to  replace  my  camera  i  looked   at  a  few   sights  ,  this  is  the  best   i  found  that  comes  to  my  yellow  stone  ,   this   guy  is  a  bit  of  a  sloppy  tyier  and  the  fly  is  to  loose   but   i'm  sure  you   can  do  better  ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TldIzDknnFQ&feature=fvw

KingPerch

« Reply #1138 on: Oct 18, 2010, 07:15 AM »
ya  know  gamma  no  joke   i'm  willing  to  bet  we  could  do  well  in  the  panfish  tournys  !  we  should  hit  a  few  this  year  on the  ice ....we  can  even  invite  KP  he  has a  slowmoble   to  get  our  old  arses  out  there   ;D

You got the truck Trap, I have the snowmobile and trailer....You two 'Ol Buzzards are welcome to it anytime!!! Just call ahead of time!!!--KP  NO man hugging on it though when you two are riding double!! :w00t:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1139 on: Oct 18, 2010, 03:14 PM »
He is a frantic fly tier...maybe they just sped up the tape :-\

I get the idea though. Thanks Trap.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.