FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 561006 times)

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1140 on: Oct 18, 2010, 06:00 PM »
So........you're trying to say that HT & Frank are EGG HEADS ??   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Gamma, I'm just a neutral party trying to have some fun, they must be egg head's if they havn't put a woooping on you old fart's yet.lol
                                                                          Wayno

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #1141 on: Oct 18, 2010, 06:22 PM »
ok  seeing  i  have  to  replace  my  camera  i  looked   at  a  few   sights  ,  this  is  the  best   i  found  that  comes  to  my  yellow  stone  ,   this   guy  is  a  bit  of  a  sloppy  tyier  and  the  fly  is  to  loose   but   i'm  sure  you   can  do  better  ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TldIzDknnFQ&feature=fvw

he looks pretty good to me,  i tie a mean estaz and flesh fly

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1142 on: Oct 18, 2010, 06:24 PM »
he looks pretty good to me,  i tie a mean estaz and flesh fly
When are you going down to the River again because soccer is done for the season and before too long I have Basketball tryouts!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

adam2000

« Reply #1143 on: Oct 18, 2010, 06:41 PM »
When are you going down to the River again because soccer is done for the season and before too long I have Basketball tryouts!!!
well its bow season man, so not sure , i have the first week of nov off, so ill be doing some fishing then but youll be in school

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #1144 on: Oct 18, 2010, 07:16 PM »
   OK,        No response from HT & Frank so I'm putting my 100$ on lambaste em, He'd (WooooooooooP) all four of ya before you had time to drink your coffee's. Never mind the sandwiche's those will mold before you get a chance to woof them down. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :flag:

I rest my case ::) ::) ::). lol
                                                                               Wayno

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1145 on: Oct 18, 2010, 08:03 PM »
You tell em' sonny !! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #1146 on: Oct 18, 2010, 08:43 PM »
Gamma never did learn how to fish "right side up" so he fishes "up side down"   :-\

RG
If the right side is up then doesn't that mean its sideways ??????

I was unofficially tying my 1millionth wooly bugger when I thought of that.....
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

esox v

« Reply #1147 on: Oct 18, 2010, 08:50 PM »
ya  know  gamma  no  joke   i'm  willing  to  bet  we  could  do  well  in  the  panfish  tournys  !  we  should  hit  a  few  this  year  on the  ice ....we  can  even  invite  KP  he  has a  slowmoble   to  get  our  old  arses  out  there   ;D

ordering  a  few  st  croix  blanks  this  week  two  10 1/2  noodles a  5wt  and  a  7  wt  9 footers 
I really like those 10 1/2 ft blanks
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1148 on: Oct 19, 2010, 03:26 AM »
   OK,        No response from HT & Frank so I'm putting my 100$ on lambaste em, He'd (WooooooooooP) all four of ya before you had time to drink your coffee's. Never mind the sandwiche's those will mold before you get a chance to woof them down. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :flag:

Wayno
i was out fishing all day wayno and went to bed early last night. my arms were too sore from catching sharks that i did not even get on the computer. i am going right back at it again today. i stopped counting the sharks that i landed yesterday after 50 :o :o :-* ;D ;D ;D

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1149 on: Oct 19, 2010, 05:26 AM »

Wayno
More of a beadhead....lol.. I am!!! :whistling: :whistling:
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1150 on: Oct 19, 2010, 05:34 AM »
You got the truck Trap, I have the snowmobile and trailer....You two 'Ol Buzzards are welcome to it anytime!!! Just call ahead of time!!!--KP  NO man hugging on it though when you two are riding double!! :w00t:

They can play with there pony tails KP....
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1151 on: Oct 19, 2010, 11:02 AM »
i was out fishing all day wayno and went to bed early last night. my arms were too sore from catching sharks that i did not even get on the computer. i am going right back at it again today. i stopped counting the sharks that i landed yesterday after 50 :o :o :-* ;D ;D ;D
Do you have 25 toes on each foot ?  :o :o ;D ;D ;D    Most people from Palermo do ya know ! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #1152 on: Oct 19, 2010, 06:57 PM »
      Sound's like you have a fun day HT, I know what that feel's like when your arm is ready to fall off.   Just joking around with you guy's. Would love to hook up with you on S/R in nov and hook some fish.lol
                                                                                                                                               Wayno

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1153 on: Oct 20, 2010, 04:40 PM »
well its bow season man, so not sure , i have the first week of nov off, so ill be doing some fishing then but youll be in school
I've got saturdays and sundays off!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

adam2000

« Reply #1154 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:22 PM »
I've got saturdays and sundays off!!!

its all up to mr 10pt buddy, if he comes in 30yrds, then game over end of story, did you get out for the youth duck hunt?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.