FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560687 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1155 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:52 PM »
estaz   is  a  great   material   adam    with  alot   more  uses   then  just   egg  flys  !  i  just  it  in  a  lot  of  patterns.   friend  gets  it  by  the   bolt  then  dyes  it  him  self  lot  cheaper  then  buys  it  from  a  fly  shop  ....yes  guys  i  am  off  on  a  adventour!  but  promise  to  return  soon .
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1156 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:58 PM »
estaz   is  a  great   material   adam    with  alot   more  uses   then  just   egg  flys  !  i  just  it  in  a  lot  of  patterns.   friend  gets  it  by  the   bolt  then  dyes  it  him  self  lot  cheaper  then  buys  it  from  a  fly  shop  ....yes  guys  i  am  off  on  a  adventour!  but  promise  to  return  soon .
I'm gonna go to the river and hit a few salmon over the head with a guitar  :whistling: :whistling: ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

« Reply #1157 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:01 PM »
  that  will  work  too...you  got  a  guitar  flie!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1158 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:02 PM »
  that  will  work  too
It's your guitar !   ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1159 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:16 PM »
you too old farts are missing out on the Zebra runs boys right now ??? ??? ??? even you guys could see them in that dirty water  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Trapper i hope you  are into some GOOD fish ::) ::)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1160 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:39 PM »
you too old farts are missing out on the Zebra runs boys right now ??? ??? ??? even you guys could see them in that dirty water  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Trapper i hope you  are into some GOOD fish ::) ::)
I'll be up there Friday morning !  ;) ;) ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1161 on: Oct 21, 2010, 02:12 AM »
How do you cook those mussels? In Marinara?

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

KingPerch

« Reply #1162 on: Oct 21, 2010, 09:00 AM »
its all up to mr 10pt buddy, if he comes in 30yrds, then game over end of story, did you get out for the youth duck hunt?
Soccer plays games with his openers every season ADAM!!! But, can't take soccer away from him, that is his 1st passion!!!! We'll get him out, there's a nice blind on one of Oneidas bays!!!! ::) Gonna have to try it out!!!! Tightlines!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1163 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:58 PM »
Traveled to route 31 in Clay tonight to pick up plumbing supplies at the Lowes there. (Repaired a leaky drain for the in-laws). I noticed at the end of that plaza.... A store called Hobby Lobby, or something like that. Never seen it before, as I don't venture out that way often anymore. Man, it looked like a good sized store from the outside. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Also is it like a craft store,or a toy hobby store? I'm thinking that it may be a great place to buy tieing materials in bulk.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1164 on: Oct 23, 2010, 12:03 AM »
Traveled to route 31 in Clay tonight to pick up plumbing supplies at the Lowes there. (Repaired a leaky drain for the in-laws). I noticed at the end of that plaza.... A store called Hobby Lobby, or something like that. Never seen it before, as I don't venture out that way often anymore. Man, it looked like a good sized store from the outside. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Also is it like a craft store,or a toy hobby store? I'm thinking that it may be a great place to buy tieing materials in bulk.
Great store !   You can find some tying materials there but mainly it's just basic colors of feathers, beads etc.    It's always fun to stroll through and discover something on the shelves that you can use to catch fish though !  ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1165 on: Oct 23, 2010, 03:04 AM »
He'll be cruising the nail polish aisles next ...."Once bitten!"  ::)

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #1166 on: Oct 26, 2010, 02:49 PM »
fabric  paint!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1167 on: Oct 26, 2010, 04:59 PM »
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

trapper2000

« Reply #1168 on: Oct 26, 2010, 06:35 PM »
hey  with  all  the  local  geese    it's  easy  to  get   goose  feathers   for   wing  cases  ;)

troutmaster

« Reply #1169 on: Oct 26, 2010, 07:11 PM »
IF you guys wanna see a cool thing to do with fabric paint <go check out www.flytyingcontest.com and look up my fly called 3DC ,i think you will like what you see ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.