FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560858 times)

eyedoktr

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1215 on: Nov 15, 2010, 08:06 PM »
We better meet at the Bayside and "check their schedule".

RG

If you insist.  :D
Pete Lewis

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1216 on: Nov 15, 2010, 08:17 PM »
Don't forget, you'll have to deal with the wrath of Gamma for 3 days during the Icefishing show.........and it won't be pretty  ;D ;D ;D
  Especially if those Christian Brothers girls are there again  :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

3 months ago I began mentally preparing myself for  "three days of Gamma"...

RG - I do seem to remember you were prety upset how the CB Girls were set-up right by where I spent alot of time "posted up" working the show. They were actually very nice "good" girls. It sure was funny watching how the guys were around them, lol...
Actually, they were from out Rochester way...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1217 on: Nov 16, 2010, 12:56 AM »
Somewhere I have some pics of "The Infamous One" in his shanty hammering the white perch in the midst of 50 fishless anglers. ;D

RG
That could be a number of characters from the old days ! ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

3 months ago I began mentally preparing myself for  "three days of Gamma"...

RG - I do seem to remember you were prety upset how the CB Girls were set-up right by where I spent alot of time "posted up" working the show. They were actually very nice "good" girls. It sure was funny watching how the guys were around them, lol...
Only 3 months ?  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D ;D       I don't know if Skip will be there this year but I'll bring the cheese and horseradish...........you bring the venison summer sausage and crackers  ;) ;)         and water.......lots of water ! :o :o :o

I'm in ! ;) ;) ;D
We better meet at the Bayside and "check their schedule".

RG
Plastics are Fantastic !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1218 on: Nov 16, 2010, 05:46 PM »
That could be a number of characters from the old days ! ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Nah....only you could fit that moniker.

Actually, I'm impressed that you survived the whole summer here. You've been a very good boy. Maybe I'll have to buy you that "Chili Bowl" I owe you.  ;D

RG

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

eyedoktr

« Reply #1219 on: Nov 16, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Nah....only you could fit that moniker.

Actually, I'm impressed that you survived the whole summer here. You've been a very good boy. Maybe I'll have to buy you that "Chili Bowl" I owe you.  ;D

RG

I'd say it was maturity but I've known him long enough to know better.  :D :D :D
Pete Lewis

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1220 on: Nov 17, 2010, 01:47 AM »
Nah....only you could fit that moniker. You could call me the "Jig Messiah"  :^)     Hey it worked for Obama  ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Actually, I'm impressed that you survived the whole summer here. You've been a very good boy. Maybe I'll have to buy you that "Chili Bowl" I owe you.  ;D   Or two !! ;D ;D

RG
 ;D

I'd say it was maturity but I've known him long enough to know better.  :D :D :D
And I'm sure could tell when my head was ready to explode from trying to hold back ! :o :o ;D ;D ;D
  Since my father died 2 years ago, I've mellowed out quite a bit................................although, the demon tries to show it's head from time to  time but a few drinks and I'm calm as a lamb  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angel: :whistling:

When was the last time you saw me lose control ?   Not counting Sunday, Thursday,Wednesday and Monday of last week  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1221 on: Nov 17, 2010, 02:16 AM »
Even cheap bourbon mellows with age ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

KingPerch

« Reply #1222 on: Nov 17, 2010, 01:37 PM »
3 months ago I began mentally preparing myself for  "three days of Gamma"...

Your a brave soul DC!!!! I'm with GAMMA for 3 minutes and he drives me nutz!!!! LOL!! He ain't that bad!!! :whistling:--KP 8)

RG, For some unknown reason, I don't think GAMMA needs CHILI buddy!! Or venison sausage and horseradish!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :rotflol:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1223 on: Nov 18, 2010, 01:56 AM »
Hey, I don't have to ride in the "Familty Truckster" with him :sick:

RG

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1224 on: Nov 18, 2010, 07:21 AM »
Even cheap bourbon mellows with age ;D

RG
    Speaking of cheap bourbon.......have you tried the new Evan Williams Cherry Bourbon ?? :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :flag: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: ;)

Your a brave soul DC!!!! I'm with GAMMA for 3 minutes and he drives me nutz!!!! LOL!! He ain't that bad!!! :whistling:--KP 8)

For some unknown reason, I don't think GAMMA needs CHILI buddy!! Or venison sausage and horseradish!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :rotflol:--KP 8)
   I don't even come close to D.C. on that topic !    His other name is R.C.......................Stands for "Room Clearing"  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Hey, I don't have to ride in the "Familty Truckster" with him :sick:

RG
Those extra seats are reserved for Dignitarians anyway..... :whistling: :whistling: ;D

Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1225 on: Nov 19, 2010, 07:50 PM »
what???????????  i  get  back  and  gamma  is  behaving??????  i  won't  hear  of  that!  i  perfer  gamma  mouthy  and  opinionated ....  besides  he's  never boring ....now  gamma  i  had a  oppertunity  to  check  out  what  someone  called a lazer  tail ...thats  L A Z E R  as  dr  evil  would  say ...very  cool  fly  for  steelhead   but  after  our  day on  the ice last  year  and  seeing  your  plastics  in  action    the  materal  reminded  me  of  the  action  your  jigs  had  that  day ..... see where i'm going with this ....i think  some  60  or  120  jig  heads  and  a  little  work  this  stuff would  be  kick  .....  hmmmm you know .... most interesting  thing  i  caught  bass  on  top  during  snow  flurrys  ...yes  i'm  havng  freash walleye  for  diner  and  get this  ...all  caught  on  the  fly  rod  ....  i will  be  posting  patterns  and  storys   this week  ....  there  are  no more  bluegills  upnorth  ...i have  totally  wiped them  out  .....  with  the  fly  rod ...  hey  do  you know  why you  don't  use  a  center  pin  to  fish  for  bluegills????  there too small  to  lift  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1226 on: Nov 19, 2010, 07:52 PM »
p s    good  to  see  smiles  man  !!!! after i kill  another  deer in  the  morning  i'll be  doing ice  jigs
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1227 on: Nov 19, 2010, 11:54 PM »
p s    good  to  see  smiles  man  !!!! after i kill  another  deer in  the  morning  i'll be  doing ice  jigs
the holding tank for deer is wide opne in the garage sir  ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1228 on: Nov 20, 2010, 08:30 AM »
p s    good  to  see  smiles  man  !!!! after i kill  another  deer in  the  morning  i'll be  doing ice  jigs
Good to see your back Trap!! :) ;) Iv'e got a bagful of nice 3 DOT GLOW JIGS for those jigs you wanna make up...WEll, Just say I've got access to 3 DOT GLOW JIGS!!!! :whistling: They are sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! Titelines Gents!! I'm sure you know first hand that you can't line a bluegill!!!!! ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

wiredstone

« Reply #1229 on: Nov 20, 2010, 08:34 AM »
Anyone use the new sharkskin line. I have two 4wts. One I have had for two years and the loop is splitting. I wrote the company ,and waiting for a reply.They say it last 3 times longer then any other. I love the line ,but for $100.00 It should last atleast 5 years.  ::)
wooo fish on. Never mind

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.