FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560731 times)

Dark Cloud

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1245 on: Nov 20, 2010, 05:46 PM »
Oh, I still bring 30 pounds of jigs. Just realized I dont NEED them... Well maybe for balast. Yeah thats just what I need.  ;D

See ya in a few weeks RG...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1246 on: Nov 28, 2010, 05:53 PM »
dark  nice idea  i have  at least 20  single  action  flyreels  setting around!.... i  like  the 3 inch ht  circle reels  in shallow water  .....  as fr as  ice fishing ...what a  place to use some weighted nymphs!!!! .....shhhhh  loose tied  hares  ear  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1247 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:18 PM »
Flies dont work through the ice... :cookoo:... only been pounding fish with them for about 30 years... but they dont work...  :whistling:  ;D

Chose a reel that you can silence the clicking. Wouldnt want the opportunist type honeing in on that sound, lol  ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1248 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:21 PM »
Flies dont work through the ice... :cookoo:... only been pounding fish with them for about 30 years... but they dont work...  :whistling:  ;D

Chose a reel that you can silence the clicking. Wouldnt want the oppourtunist type honeing in on that sound, lol  ;D
hey Trapper now Gammas brother is here in full force on here and ice shanty. we need to go to the ice show for some free food and get paid for our ice fishing info ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D gotta love the up coming ice season :P :P

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1249 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:30 PM »
hey Trapper now Gammas brother is here in full force on here and ice shanty. we need to go to the ice show for some free food and get paid for our ice fishing info ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D gotta love the up coming ice season :P :P

Easy there Sparky... brother? Thats almost funny. I've probably been banned from IS more times than youv'e had usefull posts...  ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #1250 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:31 PM »
no  worrys  dark  cloud  ain't my  first  rodeo  ...clicking ...i  don't reel i lift  ....the  ole  gamma  knows  what i'm  saying   :rotflol:  and  ya  been  useing nymphs  on the ice  for  30 years ...sorry i  didn't realize  you were a  novice  ...stick  around  i'll  show ya  how  it's  done

life  is  good

H.T.

« Reply #1251 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:37 PM »
Easy there Sparky... brother? Thats almost funny. I've probably been banned from IS more times than youv'e had usefull posts...  ;D
usefull posts you will not see many of those with you guys anyway ??? ??? ( you know my freinds  :-* :-*) i try to be- have for the most part. Me and Trapper will see you at the show i think. i have not told him that we are going yet thats all. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1252 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:37 PM »
...i  don't reel i lift  ....sorry i  didn't realize  you were a  novice  ...                                                                                                   

Aaaahhhhh, the ol Big gay Bay pirate lift. Can you put a fish in your pail without barely flinching or lifting off the bucket more than 5/8ths of an inch? And how bout the "pirate glare" - you know the look you get on the bay if you catch a fish withing 20 yards of someone.  ;D

Gammas the only novice around here. Since the internet and his new recliner his icetime is almost nil...  :whistling:

H.T.

« Reply #1253 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Aaaahhhhh, the ol Big gay Bay pirate lift. Can you put a fish in your pail without barely flinching or lifting off the bucket more than 5/8ths of an inch? And how bout the "pirate glare" - you know the look you get on the bay if you catch a fish withing 20 yards of someone.  ;D

Gammas the only novice around here. Since the internet and his new recliner his icetime is almost nil...  :whistling:
oh boy Trapper and to think i was going to put up the chest wadders already  ::) ::) :wacko: :wacko: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :blink: :evil: holy crap is it time to go over to the shanty already. you boys-( and yes i mean you and Gamma ) have no idea what is coming this ice season.  ::) ::) ::) GOOD LUCK  :-* :-* :-* :-* Gotta love it because its better then christmas is it not ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1254 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:46 PM »
Lets hope for some THICK ice soon.......Cause the crap around here is THICKER than one man can handle! ::) ::)

trapper2000

« Reply #1255 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:49 PM »
i  bet i'll  be  the  first  one  on the  ice  lol  and i  just  as  soon  as  fish out  of  the  boat ....  thats  ok  good  perch  bite  going  ,walleyes  are  on  fire  ,and  the  gills  are  staged  on a feed  and   people  are  worried  about  big  bay ....i love  it  ...ht  the  slim jims  are  awesome!
                                                                                                                              life  is good

trapper2000

« Reply #1256 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:50 PM »
lance  howdy  buddy!!!!! 

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1257 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:58 PM »
Trap - I hope your the first safely on the ice... but if you are then i'll be a close second. Last year I got on the 15th and the year before the 5th of dec. It gets cold in the valleys down here  ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1258 on: Nov 28, 2010, 07:02 PM »
HEllo back to ya Mr.Rick..........Hope life has been treating ya well?  ;)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1259 on: Nov 29, 2010, 02:44 AM »
hey Trapper now Gammas brother is here in full force on here and ice shanty. Zippy.  You have no clue who and what you're messing with :^)    You just may become this winters whipping boy and practical joke target !!
 we need to go to the ice show for some free food and get paid for our ice fishing info ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D Only way that will ever happen is if you stand outside and play a harmonica for quarters or hold up a sign that says...."Will make believe I know what I'm talking about for food"    :^)  gotta love the up coming ice season :P :P
Zippy.  As hard as you try, you'll never get to the levels that DC, Fillet and I have been to  ;D ;D ;D 
  DC and I were once the leaders of a gang called the R.K.G.    Masters of Disaster so to speak but in a good way!     You're looking more and more like a season long target every day !   ;D ;D ;D ;D   
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.