FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560751 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1260 on: Nov 29, 2010, 02:49 AM »
usefull posts you will not see many of those with you guys anyway ??? ??? Huh ???      Did you bang your head again ?( you know my freinds  :-* :-*) i try to be- have for the most part. Me and Trapper will see you at the show i think. i have not told him that we are going yet thats all. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Go around to the back door of the OnCenter.  That's the celebrity entrance !   :^)
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1261 on: Nov 29, 2010, 01:09 PM »
Zippy.  As hard as you try, you'll never get to the levels that DC, Fillet and I have been to  ;D ;D ;D 
  DC and I were once the leaders of a gang called the R.K.G.    Masters of Disaster so to speak but in a good way!     You're looking more and more like a season long target every day !   ;D ;D ;D ;D   
yep i knew that comment was coming ::) ::) ::) well with the amount of time that you have spent out on the water fishing this past year you might as well just move over because your getting surpassed just so you know :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: thats OK you keep talking about the the good old days and i will just keep catching fish. MAYBE just MAYBE we will see you out on the ice  ??? ??? i saw your boat over at the shop. you might want to get a cover for that thing and next spring you might want to check to see if the da* thing even floats  :P :P :P :P

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1262 on: Nov 30, 2010, 01:26 AM »
What the Heck happened to this thread? ??? We let the argumentive mouth all mighty's go rampant on us once again. So much for one of my favorite threads on this site!

Notice.... Ya tards, No one else makes a post when this thread gets hijacked with nonsense? Geez, how many threads can we turn into a piss fest or a slam parade? I'm gonna start a thread for you guys that wanna slam each other.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1263 on: Nov 30, 2010, 01:59 AM »
You may want to rename your substitute thread. Something tells me it won't last too long. There's kids around eh?

I'm still tying flies. I'm starting on some experimental ice flies.

After I get my firearm collection serviced and my reloading stuff set up, it will be on to building rods. I have a feeling safe ice is still a ways off in my area and the weather has stunk for boat fishing.  FM, are you going to the Show in Syracuse? I'll be down there Saturday afternoon.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1264 on: Nov 30, 2010, 02:05 AM »
Gonna try to make it to the Show Rg.....Hard part, is my shop is open on Saturdays till 2:00.
What are the hours of the show? Funny, that none of our local papers have done any Advertising yet? :-\

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1265 on: Nov 30, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Show Hours

Friday: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

Hang out the "Gone Buyin' Fishin' Stuff" sign ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1266 on: Nov 30, 2010, 05:25 PM »
Thanks for altering the name of that other thread.
RG

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1267 on: Nov 30, 2010, 11:20 PM »
Thanks for the hours of the show, and looking out for me in a very respectable manner.....regarding my choice of wording on the new thread. :o ;)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1268 on: Dec 01, 2010, 11:21 AM »
What the Heck happened to this thread? ??? We let the argumentive mouth all mighty's go rampant on us once again. So much for one of my favorite threads on this site!

Notice.... Ya tards, No one else makes a post when this thread gets hijacked with nonsense? Geez, how many threads can we turn into a ****censored word**** fest or a slam parade? I'm gonna start a thread for you guys that wanna slam each other.
I'm going to request that you refrain from posting anything after 10 PM..........................for obvious reasons  :wacko: :unsure: :blink: :cookoo: :sleep1: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D
   98% of the posts on this thread are by 5 or 6 people........................and all very informative  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D

You're too young to be in this thread anyway !   Can't you read ? ;D ;D ;D  It says OLD F_RTS ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1269 on: Dec 01, 2010, 12:04 PM »
rg  from past  experances  scuds  stone  flies  and  HARES EARS!!!!  most  times  ya  can  fun them like a teaser  8 to 12  inches above  you jig  however  when fish are turned  off  a  single weighted  fly ...  just  let it  drop   natural  to a  few inches of the bottom ....let  it set  for  30  seconds to a minute!  raise it up  3 inches  jig lightly ....   ;D this  works  on  perch  crappies and  tight lip bull bluegills!  small is the  key  and  add 1  spike  ..... now  what  date  is  the  ice  show? i  will try to get up there  but   the  perch  are  going!!!!  and  theres  still some  hunting left  ....

life  is  good

rg on a  good  perch bite  a  few  size  10's  dressed  with  krystal  flash  and   spikes  or  eyes  really  can  add  weight to the  bucket  ....

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1270 on: Dec 01, 2010, 03:33 PM »
I'm going to request that you refrain from posting anything after 10 PM..........................for obvious reasons  :wacko: :unsure: :blink: :cookoo: :sleep1: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D
   98% of the posts on this thread are by 5 or 6 people........................and all very informative  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D

You're too young to be in this thread anyway !   Can't you read ? ;D ;D ;D  It says OLD F_RTS ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SOOOOOO, I am a Jr. Jr. Jr.  Buzzard!!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1271 on: Dec 01, 2010, 04:39 PM »
SOOOOOO, I am a Jr. Jr. Jr.  Buzzard!!!!
yes  8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1272 on: Dec 01, 2010, 05:13 PM »
Thanks Trap,
I'll be at the bench this weekend. I've got the urge :w00t:

RG

griz104

« Reply #1273 on: Dec 01, 2010, 05:23 PM »
Here is the web site of that Ice Fishing Show in Syracuse....

http://www.agievents.com/shows/display.cfm?showid=46

KingPerch

« Reply #1274 on: Dec 03, 2010, 11:10 AM »
Well.... I'm gone for a few days and... Trapper is back!! ;), HT is still fighting with GAMMA :P, Trap, didn't you separate those two a while ago??, FM is on a mission to get the UN Old Farts to another thread, that I haven't checked out yet!! Rg is getting flies tied for ice season, which, I would like  a few for myself, see you Saturday!! ;). Oh, by the way, Trap, I'll need a few from you as well!! ;), and GAMMA thinks he's the master of disaster!!!! :-* :-* and the snow just starting coming down HEAVY here!! Think I'm going to the bench for the remainder of the day to tie some of those "loose" hair's ear things!!! ;)

LIFE IS GOOD!!

KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.