FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560794 times)

KingPerch

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1500 on: Jun 14, 2011, 10:51 AM »
Those mini pontoons look like fun all around !     Unfortunately, they don't make them for us "Plus" size" fishermen  :-\ ;D
  The other day, I was looking at one of those 2 seater pedal boats that the Yuppies can be seen in/on along the shorelines of any lake in the symmer.   I got to thinking how one could be converted into a fishing pontoon for Big Men !
  We could get our daily cardiovascular excercise while we fish.....and still have room for a big cooler full of food and refreshments  ;D ;D ;D
I CAN PUT YOU ON THE KP GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CARDIOVASCULAR PROGRAM! I'M BURIED WITH WORK, I NEED EXTRA HELP, YOU NEED TO LOSE A FEW #'S.... AS A BONUS....I'LL BUY YOU YOUR VERY OWN "TOON" SOUNDS LIKE DEAL TO ME! I'm working in Cleveland....7 am tomorrow! DON'T BE LATE!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1501 on: Jun 14, 2011, 11:16 AM »
I CAN PUT YOU ON THE KP GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CARDIOVASCULAR PROGRAM! I'M BURIED WITH WORK, I NEED EXTRA HELP, YOU NEED TO LOSE A FEW #'S.... AS A BONUS....I'LL BUY YOU YOUR VERY OWN "TOON" SOUNDS LIKE DEAL TO ME! I'm working in Cleveland....7 am tomorrow! DON'T BE LATE!--KP ;D
I don't know much about construction but I make a great "Job Site Coordinator" or  "Material handler/Go Fur"  :whistling: :whistling: ;D

I was up and out of the house at 6 AM this morning !    Fished until 8:30 at a local spot .  Mowing a few lawns next !      I still got a little fire left !   

about the size of a lit match :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #1502 on: Jun 14, 2011, 11:37 AM »
those things look like a blast.........r yer feet in the water??

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

KingPerch

« Reply #1503 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:31 PM »
I don't know much about construction but I make a great "Job Site Coordinator" or  "Material handler/Go Fur"  :whistling: :whistling: ;D

I was up and out of the house at 6 AM this morning !    Fished until 8:30 at a local spot .  Mowing a few lawns next !      I still got a little fire left !   

about the size of a lit match :whistling:
You still got it...for an 'Ol Buzzard!! ;D When we going fishing??--KP 8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1504 on: Jun 14, 2011, 04:07 PM »
those things look like a blast.........r yer feet in the water??
Not all the time. You can get as wet as you want. On deep still water you fish from the toon. You can stay high and dry. On streams I like to stop and fish pools wading.

Gamma,
 Maybe you just need to join Guinea Craig....I mean Jenny craig.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

KingPerch

« Reply #1505 on: Jun 14, 2011, 04:21 PM »
Not all the time. You can get as wet as you want. On deep still water you fish from the toon. You can stay high and dry. On streams I like to stop and fish pools wading.

Gamma,

RG
Don't go easy on him RG!! I have the perfect fitness program for him!! ;)  It only hurts for a little while GAMMA!! ;D--KP 8)

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1506 on: Jun 14, 2011, 04:32 PM »
The Toon my buddy just bought is rated for 400 pounds. Even with us "husky" gents, that leaves alot of freeboard for drinks, food, and gear...

p.s. - I had to make a quick trip to SYR today and stopped at the Cortland Factory Store. Was my first time in the new store and I was thoroughly impressed! Big clean store, lots of product, great clearence prices, good regular prices, And the guy running it was cool....
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1507 on: Jun 14, 2011, 05:06 PM »
Don't go easy on him RG!! I have the perfect fitness program for him!! ;)  It only hurts for a little while GAMMA!! ;D--KP 8)
I'd take him with me, but he would be confused by the lack of "UP/Down" buttons on the ladders.

Good news about Cortland's store. I can't wait to be in the area.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1508 on: Jun 14, 2011, 06:02 PM »

Good news about Cortland's store. I can't wait to be in the area.
RG

Bad news buddy... they have rod blanks!  :w00t:
I picked up a 9ft 5 wt "diamondback" blank for 40$!
Thier finished rods looked real nice for the prices also...

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1509 on: Jun 14, 2011, 07:30 PM »
The Toon my buddy just bought is rated for 400 pounds. Even with us "husky" gents, that leaves alot of freeboard for drinks, food, and gear...More information please !

p.s. - I had to make a quick trip to SYR today and stopped at the Cortland Factory Store. Was my first time in the new store and I was thoroughly impressed! Big clean store, lots of product, great clearence prices, good regular prices, And the guy running it was cool....
You should have called so I could have dropped off your horseradish and dead little fish  ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1510 on: Jun 14, 2011, 07:47 PM »
You should have called so I could have dropped off your horseradish and dead little fish  ;D ;D

Oh, I thought of that, but it was a quick work trip...

Went up the neighbors pond with the flyrod this eveining. Got a bunch gills "bigger than your hand" type.  ;D
Fished a hopper/spider I tied with a small bead head pt nymph hanging 2ft off the back. The fish took both 50/50...

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1511 on: Jun 14, 2011, 11:06 PM »
Oh, I thought of that, but it was a quick work trip...

Went up the neighbors pond with the flyrod this eveining. Got a bunch gills "bigger than your hand" type.  ;D
Fished a hopper/spider I tied with a small bead head pt nymph hanging 2ft off the back. The fish took both 50/50...

You've been feeding those gills fake bugs for years !    Give them some meat and some growth hormones so we can see one over 14 inches in the future! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1512 on: Jun 15, 2011, 12:56 AM »

Gamma,
RG

:D Now that is funny, and I didn't even put you up to making that comment.....as that is my favorite nickname for that ponytailed........friend of mine! ;D Was up "T"?

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1513 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:36 AM »
  :D Now that is funny, and I didn't even put you up to making that comment.....as that is my favorite nickname for that ponytailed........friend of mine! ;D Was up "T"?
Wide awake do to some activities happening across the street ::) ::)
 Punks fighting on the corner.....again !     If they don't knock each other out, I'm gonna give them a hand  >:( >:(

I though you were putting Schmooee the Hairlip Cow out to pasture before midnight ! ;D ;D :whistling: :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1514 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:57 AM »
I no comprehend???? :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.