FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 560658 times)

fisher7450

• If theres a fish in the water I'll fish it
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #1665 on: Oct 13, 2011, 02:47 AM »
build me one too  ;D
A Great Fishermen doesn't need the best equipment.
A Great Fishermen makes the best of what they have.

KingPerch

« Reply #1666 on: Oct 13, 2011, 03:44 PM »
look  at  him  ,  he's  laughing  at  ya   .....  never  trust  a  wild  animal  ....you  coulda  been  attacked!
Now, that you mentioned it, I see that little "bugger" on a beadhead nymph!! :rotflol: :w00t: I hope my daughter, Megan, doesn't read this!! ;)--KP ;D

I assure you that no chipmunk will be harmed in any way under any circumstance!!!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1667 on: Oct 13, 2011, 04:35 PM »
Never harm a chipmunk! They're the finest of all the rodents......except when they decide to take up residence........in your attic :-\

Megan will really like the flying squirrels....if I manage to get some shots.

My Bride is really warming up to my newest hobby. I must have really conditioned her well over the years. All she does now is shake her head and smirk. Good thing she loves me ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1668 on: Oct 15, 2011, 07:33 AM »
today  is  a  relaxing  day  ...  time  to  ty a  few  flies   clean  and  do  maitance on equipment ....  i  just cleaned  my  2  new  8  wt  rods  really  like  these  rods    once i  got  use  to  the  wt  after  cleaning a  rod  i like   putting a  good  coat of  car wax  on it ,this  helps  the line to  slide better   while  casting  adding a  few feet when you  need  it , also  helps  when  the  weather  gets   below  freezing .... my  reels  i  cleaned  and  a  dab of  grease  ....  my  waders    got  cleaned  before   but   my  vest  and  hodgeman  jacket  are   in  the  washing  machine  ...all  flyboxes  and  supplys  are  being  organized  again .... next i'll  wash  out  the  truck   check  all  fluids   and  then  relax   in  front  of  the  vice .... 

life  is  good  and  so  has  been  the  fishing

TRAPP
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1669 on: Oct 15, 2011, 08:18 AM »
Yeah...kinda ugly out there all right. Had breakfast with the Grumpy Old Men, bought some groceries, Minestrone is getting happy on the stove, Heading to the Outdoor Store in Holcomb to but a good pair of boots.

I've got a fly reel to finish restoring and some tidying up to do in the hobby room. I think I'm in for a nice long nap this afternoon ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #1670 on: Oct 15, 2011, 08:31 AM »
just  starting  to  get  windy  here  no  rain in  fact  seen  some  breaks  in  the  clouds  ,  think  i'm  going  to  take  a  trip  to  all  seasons  and  maybe  stop and  say  howdy  to  snagger 

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1671 on: Oct 18, 2011, 03:29 AM »
Never harm a chipmunk! They're the finest of all the rodents......except when they decide to take up residence........in your attic :-\

Megan will really like the flying squirrels....if I manage to get some shots.

My Bride is really warming up to my newest hobby. I must have really conditioned her well over the years. All she does now is shake her head and smirk. Good thing she loves me ;D

RG

I agree with the chipmunk comment RG, they truly are the prettiest specimens in the rodent family. I have a rock wall that surrounds the perimeter of my yard, due to how much rocks are in our soil when the foundation was dug for the house. I can allmost name them.

trapper2000

« Reply #1672 on: Oct 24, 2011, 07:03 AM »
chipmunks  are  evil!

fisher7450

• If theres a fish in the water I'll fish it
« Reply #1673 on: Oct 24, 2011, 10:52 AM »
especially when they sing  ;D
A Great Fishermen doesn't need the best equipment.
A Great Fishermen makes the best of what they have.

trapper2000

« Reply #1674 on: Oct 24, 2011, 12:51 PM »
ya  know  fm  does  remind  me  a little  bit  of  elvin !  rg  sorta  looks  like  theodor hmmmmmmmm :w00t:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1675 on: Oct 24, 2011, 05:43 PM »
You've never heard me sing. I'm more of a Giuseppe De Luca than an Enrico Caruso. No chipmunk voice here ;D

RG

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1676 on: Oct 29, 2011, 12:16 AM »
You've never heard me sing. I'm more of a Giuseppe De Luca than an Enrico Caruso. No chipmunk voice here ;D

RG

Leave it to you to confuse the heck out of me RG. ;) I had to google them names Mr. :D

Special Ed

« Reply #1677 on: Oct 29, 2011, 01:04 AM »
Leave it to you to confuse the heck out of me RG. ;) I had to google them names Mr. :D
Mob hit men ?  :whistling: :whistling:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1678 on: Oct 29, 2011, 01:14 AM »
Mob hit men ?  :whistling: :whistling:

Ball buster heh? ;)   I got ur # Mr.  :P Bout time for your wise arse to hook up, and sling a rod with us man. Don't be scared, i'm used to getting beat up on the waters, but I am "HARDCORE". :laugh:

Special Ed

« Reply #1679 on: Oct 29, 2011, 01:23 AM »
Ball buster heh? ;)   I got ur # Mr.  :P Bout time for your wise arse to hook up, and sling a rod with us man. Don't be scared, i'm used to getting beat up on the waters, but I am "HARDCORE". :laugh:
??? ??? ??? ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.