FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 561469 times)

KingPerch

Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #2475 on: May 21, 2014, 07:23 PM »
Kinda quick on the trigger. Pretty sure Trapper's just bustin chops there.

RG
wouldn't have 'Ol Trap any other way!! ;) 25 lashings on Andrew for hoggin' an 'ol buzzards rockies, and for not being there today to run for the 'ol buzzard's coffee!!!!!  :rotflol: :w00t:;D That there is H U M O R!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2476 on: May 21, 2014, 07:27 PM »
wouldn't have 'Ol Trap any other way!! ;) 25 lashings on Andrew for hoggin' an 'ol buzzards rockies, and for not being there today to run for the 'ol buzzard's coffee!!!!!  :rotflol: :w00t:;D That there is H U M O R!! ;D

you  got that  right  kp  kid   ...... :thumbup_smilie:

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Dark Cloud

« Reply #2477 on: May 21, 2014, 07:34 PM »
And I'm supposed to know that? Seemed like a lot of peeing and moaning to me.

WK

Just...... don't   read his....    jibberish.. I   have a   hard time..     understanding   it....... feel like   im gonna throw a    seizure  ;D
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

trapper2000

« Reply #2478 on: May 21, 2014, 07:49 PM »
wow  get  a  secret   spot  for  rock  bass  and  pick on  catch em a  bit  and   guys  are   getting  all  red   ......makes  me  wonder   how bad  they  would  act  over a  crappie  spot   :rotflol: :rotflol:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2479 on: May 22, 2014, 01:54 AM »
Now I gotcha. That kid is gonna fish you under the boat Trapper. He's a machine!

The older you get the better you understand gibberish Jay.......and yes it's also spelled with a "G"  ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #2480 on: May 22, 2014, 05:44 AM »
yeah rg catchem  was  pulling  some  fish  ....  we  had a  good  time  and  alot  of  laughs  ....  most  at  catches  expense

headed back down this morning hope the  rain holds off

ROCK BASS ......it's whats  for  dinner  ;D

and i  caught two that spit up gobies  :laugh:

trapper2000

« Reply #2481 on: May 22, 2014, 05:04 PM »
so so  day   on the  secret spot today  ....  was a day  when  the  flyrod  got used  less and  bait and  jigs  took over! started out nice the fog and super cold!  then it warmed back up i ended up with more then enough for diner but it was slow and easier to use spinning  equipment ....  i  left early  when the thunder  got close  but i'll be back in the morning
 ;D

ps  andrews  cus was there  ...nice guy he  wasn't in my spot and never  touched my  fish  ,unlike  someone  else   :rotflol:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2482 on: May 22, 2014, 06:08 PM »
There's a lot worse people you could fish around than Chief. He's a good sort.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #2483 on: May 22, 2014, 06:37 PM »
There's a lot worse people you could fish around than Chief. He's a good sort.

RG

shhhhhhh  rg  lets  not swell the  young bloods  head   ;D

but we have been having alot of  fun  catching  a  whole  lot of fish no one else  really wants   ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2484 on: May 22, 2014, 07:38 PM »
Many's the year when I chased the Duke on Oak Orchard, I-Bay and Sodus. Not to mention the several odd creeks I know that hold some beauties.

Just wait Trap. 8/31/2014 is my retirement date. 59 working days left

RG

trapper2000

« Reply #2485 on: May 24, 2014, 09:26 PM »
i had  to make  a  major  assault   on my  super  duper   top  secret rock duke fishing  area  ....  first of  all  the  guys  trolling lake  ontario i  felt  bad  seeing  fog that  thick  ,glad i didn't hear of any mishaps!!!!  ok  back  to real  fishing  fly rods and  rockies ! i  made a  move  on  a  secret  sunken barge  and  the  fish  were  stacked  on it   whit  and  olive  clousers  with a  black  back  was  my  main  ticket  along  with  a  brown  ....  i noticed  two  things  the  dukes been  chewing on ...crayfish  and  gobies  .....  i  pulled  fish  steady  all morning  once  i  filled  a  fish  basket  to  where  it  wouldn't hold  no  more  i  was  tossing  them  back  ......  

so  for  diner  it  was  sorta  surf  and  turf   grilled  or  deep  fried  and   no one  left hungry   ;D

a  special prayer   to all those  that  gave  everything  ......  we  will never  forget

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #2486 on: May 25, 2014, 05:43 AM »
Bob, take it from me. Retirement is not the all end all. Sweet for the first year, but the other old coggers don't want to go out with you every day and the grand kids have to go to school. Trapper never calls. You gettin the drift of this conversation? It seems I almost enjoy getting a call to do some consulting, knowing it is short term and I can earn enough "HIDDEN" money that Sweeta-Rita doesn't know about to buy more fishing equipment. Are you reading this trap?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2487 on: May 25, 2014, 01:48 PM »
Well Jim, I have a pretty good group of old retired friends. We see each other most every day for breakfast at least. Truth be told I'm pretty much a loner anyway. I fish alone 99.9% of the time. Socializing while fishing is fun once in a while. On average though, I'd rather fish with me more than anyone I know. I understand me......I agree with me........I don't talk politics, sex or religion with me......I don't b***h about my wife to me..........I don't complain about my boss to me either.

I'm never late for fishing with me...... I can always decide where I want to go fishing with me........I can stay as long as I want to. ...and I always buy me breakfast ;D

Works for me ;D

RG

trapper2000

« Reply #2488 on: May 25, 2014, 06:59 PM »
boogey  i  can't call any of my old fishing buddys  my  cell took na  dip  and i replaced it losing everyones number  ........ this week end  family  is  up from down south and  enjoying  grand kids  now  ;D

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #2489 on: May 26, 2014, 02:36 PM »
I half understand what you are saying RG. Most of the time I enjoy the grand kids, once in-a-while my younger brother, rarely, my sons and once in a blue moon my grand daughter will bless me with her presence. I guess I am more about passing my love of fishing on to others, especially the grand kids and I know from your previous posts you too enjoy your grand son. All that being said, my olf art bud Trap has not gotten in touch with me about our river fishin trip yet. Check your pm Trap. Phone # is included bud.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.